My Teddy - 7

A/N. Here, the new chapter of the story. This is only imagination. Sorry for the typo errors. Please ignore my grammar mistakes.

Ash : Shruti

Rak : Appo next victim Shruti a?

Shivangi peeked out from the kitchen and notices Shruti is not there. She came near them.

Shi : Yen ivlo serious a erukkinga?

Rak : Thangam idha paaru

Rakshan showed the mobile to Shivangi. She gasped looking at Shruti's photo.

Before Shivangi could tell anything Shruti arrived there. Ashwin and Rakshan composed themselves and put a normal face. Shivangi laid on the chair.

Shr : Sari anna naan kelamburan

Rak : Ponuma illa adhu naan (he stammered)

Shr : Yennachi na?

Ash : Onnum illa Shruti nee kelambu

Rakshan shocked and looked at Ashwin. But Ashwin blinked his eyes. Shruti bid bye to them and left from there.

Shi : Ashwiney yen andha ponna poga sonna?

Rak : Aama da avallukku threat erukku nu therinjum yen da poga sonna

Ash : Yellam karanama dhan innaikki Shruti a vachi dhan avangala pudikka mudiyum vaa Shruti ya follow pannalam

Rakshan nodded in understanding and lifted Shivangi in his arms. Ashwin quickly locked the cafe and followed Shruti.

They followed her in a certain distance. Half an hour passed like this.They were about to reach the mentioned the address.

Rak : Yedhumae suspicious a illayae da

Ash : Yenakkum adhan purila (he notices a car coming in an opposite direction)

Shi : Ashwiney andha car uh

Ash : Unna idichadhum car dhaana?

Shi : Aama

Ashwin notices the surrounding and it was a lonely road. Suddenly he took an different route and stops the car in a certain distance.

Rak : Avala follow pannama yenda indha pakkam vandha

Ash : Vaa unakkae puriyum

The trio came out from his car and hide behind a building. The opposite car hit Shruti's scooter and crossed them in a high speed.

They noticed unconscious Shruti on the spot.

Shi : Appo indha car dhan yenaiyum idichadha?

Rak : Adhan pola

Their conversation was interrupted when they noticed a ambulance was about to stop near Shruti and two men who was wearing a mask came down and checked her.

Without making any noise the trio moved near them to hear what they were speaking.

Man 1: Pulse normal a dhan erukku mayakkama aagitta

Man 2 : Sari sedatives eduthuttu vaa

He nodded and went inside the ambulance to take an injection.

Rakshan picked a metal rod which was near them and signalled Ashwin.

Ashwin signalled Shivangi to stay there and she nodded.

The man who went inside the ambulance get down with a injection and the another one was picked Shruti's belongings.