Marriage part-5

A/N. Here, the new chapter of the story. This is only imagination. Sorry for the typo errors. Please ignore my grammar mistakes.

Skip to one month...

At Aadhvik's house.....

        The sunrays peeked through the window which made Aadhvik groan in his sleep he slowly opens his eyes only to see his wife sleeping peacefully in his chest.

He caressed her hair and made sure she is sleeping he kissed her forehead. He slowly moved from her and places the pillow beside her to make her comfortable. Aadhvik refreshed himself went for his morning jog.

Ramkumar and Devi were sitting in the dining hall. Ramkumar was reading the newspaper and Devi was sipping her morning coffee.

Devi: Apdi yenna dhan andha paper la erukko ivlo aaravama padikkiringa?

Ram : Naatu nadappu athanaiyum erukku idhula

Devi shakes her head in disbelief .

Devi : Yennavo ponga naan breakfast panna poran

Devi left from there and Ramkumar continued his reading.

Sameera refreshed herself and went to the kitchen to help Devi. Devi is not a typical mother in law. She treats Sameera like her own daughter. Sameera also gelled well with her- in laws.

Ramkumar and Sameera were the crime partners in eating ice creams and chocolates. They teamed up to beat Aadhvik in their video game matches.

Aadhvik returns home from his jog and sat beside his father wiping his face with the towel.

Ram : Yepdi da indha pani layum jogging pora?

AK : Adhallam pazhagidichi pa....... amma yenakku lemon juice

Devi came there with a glass of lemon juice for Aadhvik. Sameera also rushed towards them.

Samee : Aththa aththa naan oru joke sollatta?

Devi : Sollu da

Aadhvik gulped the lemon juice and mentally facepalmed looking at his wife.

Samee : Avaru kudukkiraru la lemon juice uh?

Ram : Aama

Samee : Adhu men a women a ?

AK mv : Iththa naal yennanavo sonna ippo naan kudukkira lemon juice la yae joke ready pannitta

Devi : Therilayae

Samee : Lemon vandhu men

Ram : Yepdi

Samee : Yen na adha puzhinja saar nu varudhu la

She said and started laughing at her own joke which made Ramkumar and Devi laugh out loud.

AK : Vara vara idhu kudumbama illa mental hospital a nae doubt aagudhu (he sighed)

Devi : Poda unakku joke solla therila nu porama

AK : Yedhu yenakku sari dhan

Sameera looked at him and twisted her lips and went inside the kitchen with Devi.

Samee : Paarunga aththa naan comedy sonna sirikkama yenna kalaaikkiraru (she pouted)

Devi : Vidu da kazhudhaikku theriyuma karpoora vaasana

Aadhvik widened his eyes hearing that. He came to the kitchen to wash his glass but he heard his mother's compliment about him.

AK : Naan kazhudhaiya ma (he glared his mother)