Azhagai Pookudhey-8

A/N. Here, the new chapter of the story. This is only imagination. Sorry for the typing errors. Please ignore my grammar mistakes.

The next morning.....

Ashok's sleep was disturbed by his alarm sound from his mobile. He rubbed his eyes and felt a weight on his chest. He looked down and saw Sanjana was sleeping peacefully holding his waist tightly.

He smiled and kissed her forehead. She snuggles into him seeking his warmth. He patted her back to wake her up.

Ashok: Sanju ma elinchikko

Sanjana: Ponga Ashokey thookam varudhu

She murmured and hugged him tightly.

Ashok: Ma time aagudhu ma

Sanjana: Pcshhhh neenga Aashna va ready pannunga naan thoonguran

She murmured and continued her sleep. Ashok confused at her.

Ashok: Aashna yaaru?

Reality dawned on Sanjana and she jerks from her sleep. She saw Ashok was looking at her for explanation.

Sanjana mv: Aiyaiyo olarittomae

Ashok: Aashna yaaru di

Sanjana: Adhu dha bha dha adhu

She stammered and looked here and there.

Sanjana: Yedho thooka kalakkathula theriyama kanavula (she bit her lips and stammered)

Ashok saw her and nodded confusingly. She turned around and saw the time. She widened her eyes in shock.

Sanjana : Yedhukku ippo naalu manikki ezhuppirukkinga?

Ashok: Ma naan veettuku kelamburan ippo pona dhan correct a erukkum

Sanjana's face fell on hearing this. Ashok pulled her to his lap and she encircled her arms around his neck and laid her head on his shoulder.

Sanjana: Innum konjam neram erunga Ashokey

Ashok: Ella ma ippo kelambuna dhan correct a erukkum amma ku theriyama veettuku poiduvan Dhruv paavam evlo neram manage pannuvan

Sanjana: Hmmm

He notices her face was still sad. So he wants to cheer her mood.

Ashok: Ippo yedhukku nee ivlo feel pandra naan un crush dhaana?

Sanjana raised her head from his shoulder and glared him. Ashok smiled sheepishly and kissed her nose. She blushed and bit her inner cheeks.

Ashok: Ivlo vekkatha naan night uh paakkalayae

Sanjana smacked his arms and get up from his lap. Ashok hugged her from behind and kissed her nape.

Sanjana: Ashokey time aagudhu kelambunga (she said in a slow voice)

Ashok: Ponuma

Sanjana: Aama ponga face wash pannittu vaanga naan coffee tharan

She pushed him inside the washroom and left from there. Ashok refreshed himself and went to the hall. Sanjana made a coffee and gives that to him. Ashok sipped the coffee and gestures a super sign.

Ashok: Sari ma naan kelamburan

Sanjana: Hmm bathrama poittu vaanga

Ashok smiled and made his way towards the door. Sanjana followed him.

Sanjana: Epdi povinga?

Ashok: Bike la ma

Sanjana looked around and frowned.