Anal Mele Panithuli-11

A/N. Here, the new chapter of the story. This is only imagination. Sorry for the typo errors. Please ignore my grammar mistakes.

I thought to give double update but little busy so I update early...

Adi pressed the calling bell and waiting for Shalini to open the door. He again pressed the calling bell but there is no response from her.

He frowned and opens the door with the biometric lock. He saw Shalini sleeping peacefully on the couch covering her eyes with her palms to avoid the light.

He chuckled looking at her and dimmed the lights. He went to his room and refreshed himself.

After few minutes he came to the living room and saw Shalini is still sleeping. He took the empty coffee mug and washed it. He starts preparing the dinner. He is also tired so he made pasta and kept it in the hotbox.

He moves towards Shalini and patted her shoulder to wake up her.

Adi: Shalini elinchikko

Shalini: Pschhh (she turned other side and continued her sleep)

Adi: Shali...

He stopped in the middle seeing her waist. Her t-shirt moved slightly exposing her skin.

Adi: Yepdi thoongura paaru

He murmured and pulled her shirt down but something striked him. He is not sure about what he saw. He quickly switched on the light.

Adi went towards Shalini and made sure she is in deep asleep. He holds the hem of her shirt and moved upwards. His eyes widened in shock to see the mole on her waist.

Shalini shrunken her face in her sleep and rubbed her eyes. Adi quickly moved away from her not wanting to get caught. Shalini yawns and saw Adi in a little distance.

Shalini: Hey yeppo vandhinga?

Adi: One hour aachi

Shalini: Tired la thoongittan wait I'll prepare dinner

Adi: It's okay naan pasta senjittan fresh aagittu vaa saapdalam

Shalini hummed and left to her room. Adi went to his room and locked the door. He went inside the washroom splashes water on his face to wipe the thought that aroused in his mind. He saw his image infront of the mirror.

Adi: Idhu unma illa apdi erukkadhu erukkadhu (he murmured in haste)

MV: If it is? Nee yenna seiva?

Adi: Ella ella andha macham vera oruthar ku kooda erukkalam erukkalam (his wiped the sweat on his forehead)

MV: Erundha yenna seiva just confirm it or else you will not be able to handle the truth in future

Adi: Yepdi confirm pandradhu innoru macham arhhgggg yepdi ava kitta kaeppan too that place (he slapped his forehead)

MV: Now you don't have another solution other than this

Adi again washed his face and wiped with the towel. He came out from his room and took his steps towards the living room. With each step his heart beat came out of it's ribcage.

He pulled the chair and sat beside Shalini. She served him the pasta and herself. Adi hold the spoon and kept fidgeting it. Now his mind is a complete mess. He don't know how to ask her.

Adi mv: Kaettru Adi kaettru

Adi: Shalini

Shalini: Hmm

Adi: Thanniya edu

Shalini hummed and took the water jug and filled his glass.

Adi mv: Yenna kaekkanumo adha kelu da........ if I ask her definitely she will think me as a pervert