Anal Mele Panithuli-1

A/N. Here, the new short story. This is only imagination. Sorry for the typo errors. Please ignore my grammar mistakes.

A man in his mid-fifties were making coffee for his two daughters. Krishnan, who is the single father whose world revolves around his daughters. He took the coffee and went to his daughter's room to wake her up.

He opened the door and sighed when he notices a hand sneaking through a blanket to switch off the alarm. He holds her hand and removed the blanket that was covering her face.

His younger daughter Sharmi blinked at him innocently and gestures a good morning.

Krishnan: Good morning ma indha coffee

Sharmi got up from the bed and took the coffee mug.She sipped the coffee while relishing the taste.Krishnan folds the blanket and opened the window screen.

Sharmi finished her coffee and placed the mug on the side table. She indicates a super sign to Krishnan for the coffee and went inside the washroom to take bath. Krishnan smiled and took the coffee mug and went towards his elder daughter's room.

He opened the door and saw his daughter Shalini was designing the saree.

Krishnan: Shalu ma

Shalini: Appa (she smiled widely at him)

Krishnan: Indha coffee (he forwarded the coffee mug)

Shalini: Naan vandhuruppan la pa neenga yen kashta padringa

Krishnan: Oru coffee podradhula yenna kashtam nee kudi da

Shalini: Sonna yenga kaekkuringa (she sighed and sips the coffee)

Krishnan: Nee thoonguniya illaya yeppo ezhundha?

Shalini: Naalu manikki pa innaikki indha saree ya delivery kudukkanum adhan seekram ezhundhuttan

Krishnan: Romba strain pannadha da nee paakkavey romba tired a erukka paaru un kannula dark circles kooda vandhuttu

Shalini: Pa adhulam thoongi ezhundha sariya poidum

Krishnan: Naan mattum nalla erundhurundha unakku ivlo kashtam illaila boutique la yum work pakkura ippo konja naala veetlayum yella velaiyum paakkura yellam yennala dhan (he said sadly)

Shalini: Appa adhallam yedhum illa pa yenakku oru kashtamum illa neenga theva illama manasa pottu kolappikkadhinga neenga romba strain pannikka koodadhu nu doctor sollirukkanga

Krishnan: Yennavo po ma unna mattum yella baarathayum sumakka vittuttan

Shalini: Appa namma family kaga work pandradhula yenna baaram erukku amma pona aprm neenga mattum dhaana yengala paathuttinga appo neenga yengala baaramava paathinga sollunga

Krishnan: Neenga dhan da yen ulagamae naan yepdi ungala baarama paapan

Shalini: Adhey maadhiri dhan namma kudumbathukkaga naan pandra yedhumae yenakku baarama theriyadhu

Krishnan: Ipdi yedhachum solli yen vaaya adachidu

Their conversation was broken when they heard a clapping sound. They turned around and saw Sharmi.

Sharmi gestures to Shalini 'See I took my bath but you didn't even brush your teeth". Sharmi scrunched her nose while gestures this.

Krishnan laughed loud and Shalini smacked Sharmi's shoulder in return.

Krishnan: Sari sari morning ae start pannadhinga Shalu ma nee poi fresh up aagu da

Shalini nodded and packed the saree. Krishnan and Sharmi left the room. Shalini took her bath and dressed herself in a simple kurti.