Anal Mele Panithuli-14

A/N. Here, the new chapter of the story. This is only imagination. Sorry for the typo errors. Please ignore my grammar mistakes.

Shalini kept the porridge and hot water on the side table and sat beside him and waiting for him to wake up. After few minutes she noticed his movements.

With so much difficulty Adi slowly opened his eyes.Shalini helped to get up and he sat on the bed leaning his back on the headrest. Shalini touched his forehead and he is still warm.

Shalini: Ippo konjam ok va Adi?

Adi: Kan yerichal koranjirukku aana odambellam romba valikkidhu

Shalini: Hmm tablet poatta sari aagidum.....neenga fresh up aagunga

Adi: Hmmm

He stood up from the bed and his body is not co-operating him. He stumbled and Shalini holds him.

Shalini: Paaththu paaththu erunga naan help pandran

She helped him to reach the washroom and he went inside and closed the door. After few minutes he came out and she helped him. They settled in the bed and Shalini gives the bowl of porridge. He ate it completely and leaned on the headrest.

Shalini: Sorry Adi

She said slowly and he looked at her cluelessly.

Adi: Yedhukku ma?

Shalini: Nethu beach la kulichadhu aprm ice cream adhala dhan ippo ungallukku fever neenga solliyum naan dhan kaekkama icecream kaettan sorry Adi

She bit her lips to control her tears. Adi caressed her hair and smiled at her.

Adi: Nee koottittu ponadhala dhan beach la ivlo happiness erukkum nu yenakku therinjidhu

Shalini: Aana fever vandhuttae (she pouted)

Adi: Tablet poattu rest edutha sari aagidum feel pannadha

He wiped her tears with his thumb. She nodded half heartedly and gives him the medicines.

Shalini: Paduthukonga tablets thookkam varum

Adi nodded and laid down on the bed. But he placed his head on her lap.

Shalini looked at him with wide eyes but he didn't react at all. She sighed and massaged his forehead untill he fell asleep.

Shylaja parked her car at the mall. She covered her face with a shawl. She booked a cab and after two hours she reached her home. She pressed the calling bell and her brother Sundar opened the door.

Sundar: Vaa Shylaja

Shylaja entered the house and closed the door.

Sundar: Nee vandhadha yaarum paakkalalla?

Shylaja: Yaarum paakkala nee yepdi erukka anna?

Sundar: Yenakku yenna ma naan nalla erukkan selavukku nee panam kudukkura yenakku inga yendha seramamum illa

Shylaja: Mmm naan kaettadhu yennachi?

Sundar: Vaangittan indha (he gives the bottle to her)

Shylaja: Yepdi use pannanum?

Sundar: Coffee la kalandhu kudutha podhum two months ku..... alavu adhula erukku adha thaanduna postmortem la therinjidum so careful a kalakkanum

Shylaja: Hmmm

Sundar: Sari yaarukku kudukka vaanga sonna andha Adi ka illa Sethuraman ka?

Shylaja: Chandrakumar ku