My Teddy - 11

A/N. Here, the new chapter of the story. This is only imagination. Sorry for the typo errors. Please ignore my grammar mistakes.

Shivangi slowly opens her eyes. She blinked few times to get a clear view. The place was new to her. She saw herself dressed in a hospital gown. She noticed a drips were flowing in her right hand.

She touched herself in shock and understood she is back to her normal human form. Slowly her mind started recollect the things happened when she was in a teddy form.

Shivangi tries to get up from the bed but her body is too weak even to stand. But somehow she manages and tries to walk.

She reached the door and finds it was locked from outside. She tries to find some other way to escape from the place. She heard some voice from outside and stood there to know what was happening.

Outside the room.....

Vikram was speaking with Arjun in a phone call.

Vik : Doctor Zoya innum varala naan yepdi velila vara mudiyum

Arj : Vikram police ku information poidichi

Vik : Yenna soldringa yepdi police ku therinjidhu (he asks shockingly)

Arj : We don't know Vikram ippodhaikku nee namma secret way va use panni vandhudu

Vik : Doctor Zoya ambulance a edukka pona innum varala should I wait and come with her?

Arj : Zoya yenkooda dhan erukka

Vik : Yenna soldringa?

Arj : You don't have to worry about her nee anga namalla paththi erukka evidence a mattum clear pannittu vandhudu

Vik : Sure doctor but patients?

Arj : Namma ippodhaikku onnum panna mudiyadhu ippo police andha yedaththa dhan check pannittu erukkanga nee maattikkama vaa namma indha problem clear aanadhum anga poyi namma velaiya mudichidalam

Vik : Mmm

Arj : And Vikram yellarukkum sedatives kuduthuttu vaa

Vik : Okay doctor

Vikram cuts the call and went to his medical room. Shivangi heard his conversation but she don't know about the other end.

On hearing their conversation she understood Vijay's team is still there. She had some hope in her. She went towards her bed and laid there like before.

On the other side Vikram took the sedatives and injected the victims. In the meantime he called Zoya but her mobile is switched off.

He felt something fishy in Arjun's words. But now he has no other option now. He erased every details of them and went to Shivangi's room.

He saw she was lying there itself so he didn't bother to check her vitals. When he was about to inject her Vikram's mobile started ringing. But this time it is from his Bombay client whom they want to sell Shivangi.

Vikram rubbed his face in frustration. He don't know whether he could tell him about the situation or not.

With all these running on his mind he went outside her room. He forgot to lock the door.

He attends the call and some how he asked him for two days and cuts the call.Vikram quickly packed his stuffs and went to the secret exit they made for their safety.

On his way he notices police men was still searching the place. Without making any noise he escaped from there and went to Arjun's place.