Morning pancakes

(I just wanna say that some of the things of ep 2 happen before ep 1 like sir pentious wanting to redeem himself.. you'll see what I mean)

"Pancakes everyone!" Vaggie yawned.

She handed it to everyone on the table. Charlie's pancakes looked heavenly, so rich and perfect. Niffty's was decent, Angel's, Husk's and Pentious' had slightly burnt and Alastor's it... it was black. Completely burnt.

"We'll, it seems somebody has favourites.." Alastor chuckled.

"What- yeah no you're 100% right" Vaggie responded.

"Whiskers, why ain't ya eatin'?" Angel asked.

Right then and there husk passed out and smashed his head against the pancakes and the table.

"Husk?! Issss he ok?" Sir Pentious was worried.

"Hey, kitten?! What's going on?"

"Oh, don't worry about Husker!" Alastor claimed "He's just tired! That's what happens to him when he doesn't stick to his normal routine!"

Later everyone left the kitchen 'cept for Angel and Husk. 10 minutes passed by. Angel dust was on his phone the entire time, waiting for husk to awake.

"The hell?" The cat mumbled and put a hand on his head.

"Kitten!"

"The fuck? What the hell happened here?"

"Ohh! You fell asleep"

"Shit you're right..."

...

"Anyways we should go out!" The spider chuckled then left the kitchen

"..."

(I'm out of ideas for this chapter goddammit 😭😞)

***

Everyone is back in the lobby doing their own shit until Charlie gets a phone call.

"Holy shit It's my dad!"

"Pick it up then!" The gray moth shouted.

———— After the call————

"He said I can have a meeting with heaven! I can tell them about the plan of the hotel!" The princess jumped with joy

"I can do this, somehow I know itI'll get Heaven behind my plans""Charlie, hold on""There's just no way I could blow it! Not this once-in-a-lifetime chance""It's just a meeting""To change their minds and touch their hearts or whatever angels have""This could be bad""Cheer up, Vaggie, this could be swell!""Something tells me that today will be a happy day in Hell""Okay, but just don't sing to them""That bitch is halfway down the street""Is she-?""Oh, she's dancin'""Ugh, no""

That princess is going to get herself killed one day" Husk grumbled

"Well she is the princess of hell but.. you're right" Vaggie laughed.

———— After the meeting with heaven————

"Ah! Charlie! How did it go?" The radio demon walked up to Charlie "The extermination...""What about it? It happened a week ago!" Angel dust asked."It's been moved up... they're going to be back in 6 months- but dang, those Angels are good at singing.."~~~~~~~~~Idk anymore. Next chapter will have more huskerdust in it. I might add a bit of Radioduck cause my friend likes it.Whatever.

STAY FRESH <3