Angel the bartender (2/2)

"So smiles, how good are you at sex? I don't wann-"
"I've said it once and I'll say it again, that's not what you're here for" Al said slowly losing patience.
"Then why am I in you bed room?" Angel dust asked.

The radio demon grabbed him from his face.
"Stop fucking giving me attitude! You're on thin ice, friend! Now listen closely or your fate will be worse then Huskers!"
"Wh- Al! Put me down!" The spider said in fear holding onto Alastor's arm that's holding him up, with all four hands.
"No! I'm the one in charge and I had enough of your bullshit Angel."
He threw the porn star on the floor and kicked him then stabbed his arm with his staff.
"What the fuck? Who pissed in your cereal today?"
"Shut the fuck up" The radio demon snapped. You know he's mad when he swears. He hardly does, also cause there isn't any swearing in radio broadcasts.
"Ahh!"

***

"Have anything to say, friend" The deer gave an eerie smile.
Angel shook his head.
"Good"
"If you think this is bad you should see what I do to Husk.."
"Anyways, go do your job now! Re open the bar and serve anyone who wants. I'll send you to your room to clean yourself up and make sure no one finds out. If Husker does then I'll show mercy but I do recommend you don't, if anyone else though... you'll see" Alastor instructed.
The spider nodded.
He was sent to his room and Alastor was merciful enough to make him land on his bed.
Fat nugz ran up to the bed, worried about his mother.
"Don't worry, mommy's ok" Angel dust couhged.
He cleaned himself up and covered up stuff with makeup like how he does when Val gets him.
"I thought I escaped that shit... instead to was smiles who did it. And this might be worse... he said that whiskers goes through worse?! I feel bad now for what I said to him, I shoulda listened" He thought to himself, he wobbled down the stair and went behind the bar and 3 minutes later Husk pushed open the front doors. He went straight to the bar.
Angel was about to pass out.
"Give me my drink" Husk demanded. At least that what Angel thought he said, he wasn't sure, his ears where full of ringing and had a foggy vision
"Did Val really hit you that hard?" He asked trying not to cough up blood or colaps, his legs where turning numb.
"Fuck no, that bald ass bitch is weak as fuck! But he did fuck me and I hated it" The winged cat complained, "how are you doing-"

He dust collapsed on the floor "how the fuck do ya' do it, whiskers" he coughed. "And hide it so well, I'm so sorry" he said with very little energy, about to pass out.
"Why don't I walk ya' to bed, legs, how does that sound?"
"Good" the spider sighed.

They walked up to Angel's room, husk somehow convinced Alastor to give Angel dust the rest of the day off.

"Thanks, whiskers... again, I'm sosososooo sorry-"
"Don't be, I'm sorry too, Val really is an asshole, I hated him before but I hate him even more now."
"Smiles, chain is so much heavier then Val's"
"You can say that agian."
...
They spent the rest of the night talking, both of them didn't fall asleep, after a day like that, how could they. They talked about what happened.

Husk really was enjoying his time with him, they really have gotten close, to think he used to hate Angel.
"Tomorrows the day! I'm going to ask him out!" Husker thought to himself.

~~~~~~

AHGAGGAGAGAAA

I feel like it was a decently long chapter idk🤔🤷‍♀️

THE NEXT CHAPTER- I don't wanna spoil but it's... I'm so sorry.
Hehe 👶

STAY FRESH <3