Angel the bartender (1/2)

"A day without Val~ No pain~ No stress~ HAHA!" Angel dust sang to himself "Imma go ta sleep! YEAH! I can sleep in! Or maybe later I can play splatoon"

As the spider was heading back to his room after Husk and him left his he was stopped by Alastor.

"Where do you think you're going my effeminate friend?" Al started, "You have a job to do! Infact it seems you're... 1hr and 45 minutes late! I'll remember that..."

"WHAT?! Its only 7:45!" The pink demon crossed his upper two arms and the other two were on his hips.

"You have a strict routine to follow, my dear" Alastor chimed in a sing-song way. "Everyone is having breakfast and you need to open up the bar!"

"Whateva' smiles" Angel gave up and went to the kitchen.

Husk, Charlie, Vaggie, Nifty and Pentious were all there.

They were eating toast and bagels etc.

"You haven't opened the bar yet, 'mr bartender'" Husk teased.

"Fuck off, 'mr porn star'" The drug addict responded.

"Well, it," The cat was about to speak when his phone went off. "What do you want, Val? ... Fuck no! I'm eating, that's gross! Fine, fine you win, but I won't give you an easy time at the studio! We'll see about that!" Husker hung up the phone. "I gotta go..." He took his toast and put it in his mouth and ran off with it like those anime girls when they're late to school.

"HAH! There he goes" Angel dust chuckled.

After everyone finished eating they all left.

Angel went and sat on the couch, then went on his phone.

"Angel!" Alastor siad in a more 'pissed off way' "Go do your job and open the bar! You can go on your magic box, mini Vox, thing, later!" He rolled his eyes

"Fine, mr creepy voice..."

The porn star opened up the bar and 'cleaned' ,if you can call it that, the counter. Then he went on his phone. Pentious walked up to the bar.

"May I have a drink, pleasssse" the serpent asked "I'll have my usual"

"Right! Ssssorry Angel! Husk made a drink for me caussseee he said he thought that the mixture would help with my ssspecific problmess"

"Right! He made one for me too..." Angel started "I'm sorry I'm not good at mixing drinks and I don't know what in it- why not have some... uhh. Vodka?"

"Sssuure!" The snake took the drink angel gave him and slithered over to the couch.

Angel found a top hat where all the drinking glasses were. He put it on and grabbed some of Husk's cheep booze.

"I'm Husk! I'm an old, stupid, loser who thinks Angle is soooooo sexy~" Angel mimicked "I want to fuck him sooo bad" He took a swig of the booze then chocked on it "Oh god! For fuck's sake, that taste HORRIBLE" He coughed.

"Nice Impression, I guess..." Vaggie crossed her arms and went over to the bar.

"Thanks, Vagina!" The porn star chuckled "Ya here for a drink?"

"Eh! No, I'm just checking what's going on over here! Anyways, bye!" She walked away

"Hus- I mean Angel! I have an errand for yo-" The deer spoke.

"No thanks! I'm good here!" Angel dust took another sip of the booze, then started chocking on the taste "This drink taste awful..."

"That wasn't a suggestion, nor a question, dear friend, that was an order!" The Radio demon's smile grew wider, but he was not getting happier.

"Meet me in my room-"

"Not in the mood for sex right now smiles-"

"Not what I mean" Al was getting super pissed off.

They both walk to Alastor's room

~~~~~~~~

To be continued...

IM GOING TO JAPAN i didnt have enough time to write chpaters so i wont update in 10 days... (or more)

Im waking up at 5am...

I might write when I'm there idk.. I'm very busy during the trip tho..

GET READY FOR ANGST SOON

See ya~ Love yall :3

STAY FRESH <3