It starts with sorry

Angel hesitantly walked up to Husk's room. He stopped in front of his door. He still thought he hated him, he took a big deep breath and knocked on the door.

KNOCK
KNOCK
KNOCK

"Charlie?" Husk voice was shaky and weak
"No it's Ange-"
"Go away" he didn't feel like talking to him right now.
"Please I ju-"
"No!"
"Husk!"
"No!"
"I just want to talk."
"No! For fucks sake I said no!" He scrempt from behind the door. "I listened when you said no, so just fuck off!"

Angel was about to open the door but then that really hit him hard, it hurt, he can't even imagine how Husker felt when he said that, he felt bad and started walk away.

"Don't be a dickhead Husk, this is your chance." Husk thought to himself.

"Wait" Husk opened the door and stepped out, with puffy eyes. "Come in" he walked back to his bed.
Angel went and sat next to him, there was an akward silence.
"Husk-"
"I'm sorry Angel" The cat sobbed.
"No!" The spider replied "I'm so sorry! I- I'm so fucking sorry! I never wanted to hurt you and the way I said it, it was so rude! It was just so much to process when you said it and it was the only word that could come out of my mouth! I couldn't believe it, not one bit, I fucking love you, loser! I just- Valentino said I can't date anyone... I'm so sorry... for everything. And if you don't want to forgive me or even be with me, I understand-"
Husk gave him a big hug and sobbed into his shoulder. Not a word said but Angel hugged back.
"I love you too, loser" The bartender was able to cough out and hugged even tighter.

Charlie saw the door open and decided to pop her head in. Her heart warmed to see them hug, she smiled, about to walk in but decided not to ruin their moment and continued walking back.

"Can we stay like this for a little longer" The winged demon whispered, he needed it, a lot.
"As long as you like. And I'm so sorry, I never wanted you to hurt yourself!" The porn star sobbed.
"Don't ruin the moment, legs"

...

~~~~~~~
Was that angst or fluff? Or both? Idk... 🤷‍♀️

I'm In a bullettrain in Japan but not when I'm posting
Yeah... anyways I can only post when I'm on wifi.
Don't worry there's much more angst after this too >:3

WITH EVERY BUILDING MADE WITH PRIDE AND ARCHETCH REMAINS INSIDE! (I love genshin but not as much as hazbin ♥️)

STAY FRESH <3