I wish you knew

"Ahg! Fuck.. Alastor-" Husk was laying on the floor then the radio demon kicks him in the stomach. Then he picked up the bartender by his face and lifted his face up to where they could make eye contact.

"I've told you before, 'friend', the more you talk and whine, the worse it gets for you."

The deer threw him on the ground. The winged cat was coughing out blood like crazy. Right before the radio demon was about to hit poor Husker again he heard a call. "Alastor?! Where are you?! Remember, you're supposed to have a meeting with me and Vaggie!" Charlie called out

"You.. better help the princess" Husk said weakly as he held one of his hands on his stomach and was shaking like shit.

"Coming my dear! Give me a minute!" Alastor yelled before turning back to the shaking demon in pain "You know the drill, Husker! Clean yourself up so no one knows what happened, ok? And if Charlie finds out... you might as well be double dead, got it?" The radio demon screeched.

"Yes" Husk coughed "boss.."

Alastor teleported(?) husk to his room. He was dropped on the floor. Like an inch, just missing the bed, that was 100% on purpose.

"Uhg fuuckkkkk" Husk mumbled. He never used it but he has a makeup kit for when shit like this happens. He covered the wounds on his face with makeup and bandaged up the wounds on his body, then put on a white shirt on top.

If he tried talking he'd cough up blood.

He waited till he stopped shaking and could walk without wobbling, or showed any kind of pain.

He walked down the stairs and went behind the bar. He took a bottle of booze and started drinking. A few minutes later someone walked up to the bar.

"Hey kitty cat~" of course it was Angel dust. Just Husk's luck

The gambler poured a drink for Angel and didn't say anything.

"Wow thanks, whiskers! Or should I say daddy~" he winked

"Wow so quiet. I wonder how quite when I fuck the shit out of you. I wanna hear you moan~!"

"Nothing? Really? That would normally have pissed you off"

Husk stared at him. He visibly wanted to choke him right then and there but he was in too much pain to move. He was surprised he walked down the stairs without whimpering.

"Cat's got ya' tongue?" The spider asked.

"Fuck o-" Husk yelled then cut himself off by covering his mouth with his hand. "Fuck off" he whispered.

"Sorry.." Angel mumbled. He got up and left the bar.

(IT STARTS WITH SORRY!!)

Husker felt bad for making Angel feel guilty, but why should he? Why is he? It's not like he cares about that whore anyways, right? At least that's what he thinks. "I wish you knew, legs"

"Husker! How are you doing today my fellow!" Alastor chirped. "Hey Husk!" Charlie said behind the overlord.

Husk knew what Alastor was doing. He wanted to make it harder for Husk to have to hide his pain. Because Alastor would basically kill him if the princess found out.

Husk waved and just said "Whatever. Let me be!"

***

Husk was in a dark room. Then people he knew started walking in.

"You worthless piece of shit"

"Useless as ever!"

"All you do is drink! You've never helped out for the hotel ever"

Angel was standing there "no one will ever love you" the spider stared at him in the eyes. "Why would anyone love a broken dickhead like you?"

Alastor waked up behind husk "see everyone agree! You're so pathetic husker! You lost everything. I took every thing away from you and now look how low you are!" Alastor stabbed husk in the chest right where his broken heart was.

***

He woke up shaking.

Thank Lucifer it was a fucking dream.

He was embarrassed to be crying at a dream like that. He hated feeling emotions.

He was drunk as fuck too last night. It was around midnight, he walked out of his room. He didn't know where he was going. He stopped and a door, room 69, it had glowing led lights shaped as a heart.

He dropped to the floor and banged his head against the door. "Husk?!" Angel said as the drunk cat fell inside the room, sobbing.

"I hate myself" husk mumbled into the floor.

~~~~~~~~

:3 

welp... I have so many ideas I just need to put it in order that it makes sense...

STAY FRESH <3