Leave. Now.

"WHATEVER!" Vox yelled, he calmed down and took a breath for a second, "get out of MY building Alastor"
"Like I said, I'm not even here for you! I need to get the effeminate spider back to the hotel! If one of Charlie's residents left, she would not be pleased." Al turned to face the tv man who was standing at the top of a staircase. "But if you're looking for a fight.. I won't hold back!"
"Alastor! Remember what we're here for!" Husk said he looked at Angel who was hiding behind Valentino.
"Fine, fine, you were never any fun anyways"

Alastor used his magic (omg he's such an anime magical kawaii girl!!/j don't take this seriously 😭😭­) black/green worm things to tackle the moth and then Vox, the cat grabbed the porn star and dragged him to a different room and locked it.

"Angel! I know you are scared of Val, but just tell me how you really feel!"
Angel dust took back his hand and pushed him away.
"Why would I listen to you? You've been a pain since I made this decision! Why can't you just be happy for me-"
"How can I be happy if I know your boss is abusive and he doesn't give a shit about how you feel! He's manipulative, a psycho AND a selfish prick!"
"First of all how do you know he doesn't care about me! And second, weren't you the one who called him 'weak as fuck' or whatever.."
"Oh so you remember that?"
"I don't remember a lot! There are certain things I do! Like us not getting along"

"Just leave, Husk.. if you were that important to me I will eventually come to my senses and remember. But other than that, you're wasting your time"
"I'm sorry, I'm sorry I wasn't good enough f-"
"Leave. Now. And stop that.."

Husk thought about it for a second before walking backwards towards the door. He opened it and looked at Angel before running out.

Al was fighting the two other overlords.

"Ah! Husker! Where is the spider?" The radio demon asked.
"He's not coming-"
"Haha! Loser!" Valentino laughed
"I am a loser and I don't care what you call me!" The bartender looked back at his boss "we can go now, Alastor. I'll explain it later."
"What a waste of time!" The deer snapped his fingers and brought them back to the hotel.

~~~~~~~

Blip blorp bleep

OKOK IM NOW IN MY COROIKA PHASE (again)
I was in it since 2019 to early 2023 then got back into it two months ago

STAY FRESH <3