Hurt

Angel dust sat down at the bar and leaned over
"Hey, husker, why don't ya' pour me a drink?" Angel said in a flirtatious voice
"You're not going to tell me what ya' want?" The cat scoffed and rolled his eyes and took a sip of his booze.
"Then I'll have what you're drinking," the spider asked.
Husk almost chocked on his drink by the question, that was certainly a first.
"You sure? It's strong and I don't feel like opening a new one so it probably will have spit in it.."
"Hit me with it Daddy~" "Hey! Enough of that!" Husk snapped back while pouring his cheep booze into a glass and sliding it over to the slim pink porn star.

He took a big gulp of the booze and was shocked "Wow that is strong... how do you drink that all day.."
Husk just shrugged.
"It's good though, whiskers!... I bet you'd be good in bed-" "STOP- that now..." Husk said and rolled his eyes.
"Husker! It's nice to see you today" Alastor walked to the bar with his big smile. But something was off. You could tell by his eyes and face that he wasn't in the 'best mood'.
"The fuck do you want? You usually never greet me like that unless you need me for shit.." Husk growled as Angel dust was just trying to get through his drink.
"Well-" Alastor scoffed then chuckled "You're certainly right! You know me... So well... Come with me now, Husker! " Alastor gave a look at Husk that sent shivers down the cat's spine.
"Hey, whiskers, what's going on?" The slim spider asked, "Don't worry about it, legs" Husk whispered.

***

"I'm in a bad mood today old friend! Now I need to take it out on someone... Husk, I hope you're ready"
"Yes boss..."

~~~~~~~~

Hehe 👶

STAY FRESH <3