Be careful what you wish for!

"What in the world? Husk what the fuck?"
Angel picked the cat up. He was crying, a lot.
"I wanna fucking kill myself... again!" Husk whined
Angel 'threw' (He didn't actually throw him) him on his heart shaped bed then sat down to the moping drunk demon.
"Again...?"
"How else do you think I died? I threw myself off a cliff" Husk sniffled.
"You- ohhhh.. That explains... a lot. And the wings..." Angel paused "Im sorry-"
Husk gave Angel a big hug out of nowhere.
"Okkkk.. There' there kitty- wait a sec" Husk was already asleep. The twink (AHHAHA) was petting Husk, he started purring and right then and there the spider's heart did a backflip. "He purrs?! That's so fucking cute holy shit" The porn star thought to himself.

~the next day 😆😆😆~

Husk was waking up. "The fuck? Where am-" "the fuck are you doing in my bed?" Husk said with a morning voice. "Your bed?" Angel laughed.
Husk took a look around to see that he was in the adult film actor's room.
"What happened last night?"
"We fucked"
"WE WHAT?!"
"I'm just messin' kitten" Angel chuckled "I wish... nah, you banged your head on my door and started crying and venting to me-"
"noooooooo.. I'm so fucking stupid." The winged cat mumbled in disbelief.
"Oh and you started purring~ You started snuggling me~"
The gambling addict's face turned red "No fucking way- you're joking"
"Nope! To be honest it was c-"
"FUUUUUuuuuuuucckkkkkkkkkk" Husk screamed while running away and out of the room.

***

Husk was feeling better and his wounds didn't hurt as much. He couldn't stop thinking about how stupid he was. He had this wired feeling that he just couldn't wrap his finger around. Something he hasn't felt in forever but what?

~Few das later~

"LEAVE ME ALONE YOU CUNT!"
"IN YOUR FUCKING DREAMS!"

"There they go again" Charlie mumbled
"They're always fighting" Vaggie rolled her eyes.
Husk and Angel dust were at it again.

"MAYBE IF YOU WEREN'T FAKE I'D LIKE YOU MORE"
"You're saying you like me?"
"WHEN?! GO FUCK YOURSELF!"
"IF YOU WANT IT SO BAD THEN DO IT YOURSELF YOU LAZY ASS!"
"I'M LAZY AND I KNOW IT! AND IN YOUR KINKY DREAMS YOU SLUT"
"Wow that's a first"
"Can you just fuck off? I won't fall for you! I don't want to fuck you, I don't want to kiss you, and I don't want to love you, ok? I don't want to love anyone or anything so stop making a fool out of yourself or just give up this stupid persona!" Husk rolled his eyes.

"Aspetta e basta, figlio di puttana." Angel scoffed.
"Nei tuoi sogni, gambe" The cat responded.
"You speak italian?" The spider was surprised.
Husk nodded his head and took a drink out of his booze
"Well I'm sorry for you but I don't know what this persona you're talking about is!"

~The next day~

*The events of ep 4 cause im lazy*

~The next day again~

"HUSKER!" Alastor said in a sarcastic energetic voice.
"What did I do?" Husk questioned.
"You forgot to buy the ingredients for my jambalaya!"
"FUCK! I'm so sorry boss- I can make up for it!"
"Too late!"

***

"I'm sorry boss I-" Husk was getting choked by the radio demon.

WAP. BAM. SLAP. HIT. CRASH.

A room filled with blood from one man..
A quivering cat begging for mercy as he's getting beat the shit out of.

"I've had enough!" Alastor smiled. "Go clean yourself up now!"

The same routine as before with the shirt and what not.

"Husk! You're wearing a shirt again! What for?"
Husk wasnt coughing out blood this time so he decided to tell Angel. But he made it sound like it wasnt that bad
"Wow I wish Val was like that... I'm sorry Husky" Angel sighed
"Don't worry about it

A few days have passed and Husk is feeling better.

"Husk you're so lucky.." Angel sighed.
"What do you mean?" The cat responded.
"Alastor is so nice to you! I just wish we could, like I don't know... switch places... maybe even for a day..."
"HAH! No way! First of all I'm not going to be a porn star! And second of all, Alastor isn't as all jolly as you think... You've never truly have met the radio demon-"
"AhHHAHAhaHAhahHAhhAHAH" The spider started laughing. "Oh, whiskers, you're so funny! Alastor is such a baby! He can't be that bad!"
"Whatever.." Husk rolled his eyes...

They go to their rooms and go to sleep till the next morning.

Husk wakes up from his bed from a phone call. Husk didn't exactly understand how it worked other than messaging and calling. He thinks emojis are stupid but he occasionally uses emoticons like :/ or >:( etc.
"The fuck do you want?" Husk mummbled
"Hello Husker, it's me, Valentino."
"Valentino?! The fuck do you want?"
"Me and Alastor have made arrangements where you and Angel have switched places"
"Funny, now tell me what you want"
"I'm not joking just ask Alastor"
"..." Husk took a moment to process what happened "WHAT?!"
"See you later~ Oh! And if you don't come today then when Angel comes back I'll make you regret it- BYYYEEEEEEE~~" The bald slut hung up the phone.

"HUSKKKKKK!!!!!!" Angel was banging on his door. "IT HAPPEND! MY WISH CAME TRUE HAHA I'M FREE FOR THE DAY!"
"Good luck, kid!" The alcoholic said while walking past Angel
"I don't need it! But you will!"
"Yeah, yeah..."

~~~~~~~

Ive been planing the next 2 chapters out for so long!!
>:3
😍😍

STAY FRESH <3