Chapter 2: A Prenup?

Kwon Boram's POV

My eyes traced every bruise my flesh had from my neck down to my collarbones and chest. Seeing the number of marks he had left on my skin made me understand that the sight of my neck to collarbone area was what he truly adored about my body. Somehow, seeing those areas filled with bruises from his kisses made me envision why he loved those about my body.

I stood in front of the massive mirror in his bathroom, waiting for the tub to fill.

Jin stood behind me and stared at my hickey-filled skin, making him bite his lips. "I lost control, sorry." He apologized, but that made me laugh.

"It's okay. It's not like I was hurt," I assured him. Then he wrapped his arms around me, planting a kiss on my shoulder. "I'll just wear a turtle neck to work to cover these."

Staring at our reflection made me smile, and I found it funny that both of our bodies were covered with marks, his shoulder and chest being the ones covered in comparison with mine.

"I can't wait to wake up like this with you every day for the rest of our lives," he said, tenderly looking at our reflection. "And then we'll have our minnie Boram and Seokjin crying or running around the house."

I tried to envision what he said, making a smile form on my face. I used to have no thoughts about kids, but the closer we got to our wedding day, the more the idea of having a family was developing in my head.

Am I ready to become a mother? I wasn't sure of that, but I now see myself becoming one. Probably not anytime soon, but soon.

Someday.

"We don't have to get pregnant immediately after getting married, though. I understand that the thought of it might be scary for you. Pregnancy is not an easy thing anyway." He kissed my temple. "Whenever you're ready, at your own pace, Missus Kim."

I nodded, closing my eyes and sighing as I savored his warmth on my body. "Thank you. You've been nothing but very considerate to me, Love. How can I ask for more when you're this good to me?"

"I know. I'm so perfect." He smirked, hugging me tighter.

As usual, he drove me to work before he went to his office, and the day was typical for me as an employee who worked from nine to five.

Or so I thought.

"Who's this from?" I asked after seeing a pink rose on top of my desk.

"Probably a secret admirer?" That was Minyoung, my deskmate and close friend here at work, who had just arrived. "May I see?!"

She excitedly placed her things on her chair and stood beside me to see the gifts on my chair.

"To Boram. Please meet me at the rooftop later during lunch. To the one who admires you, K. Kyahhh!" Minyoung excitedly read the letter taped on the rose. "But who might K be? Hmmm." She paused for a second to think, but then her eyes widened with whatever she thought of. "K... holy crap, don't tell me it's Kyungmin?"

I gave her a look. "He's our friend. That's impossible. But regardless of who this is from, I can't accept this."

"Huh, why not?" She asked curiously, making me sigh.

No one at work knows about my relationship status. Not because I am hiding it, but because none of them asked or showed interest in my love life. I never necessarily thought that sharing it was relevant. But if they had asked, I would say I have a boyfriend.

Moreover, my boyfriend is not just a nobody, so I try not to speak about my relationship status. The last thing I want is to get advantaged by people after they find out that one of the wealthiest bachelors in the country is my fiance. I've always kept it lowkey with him, not until I make a name for myself. I want my achievement to be seen because of my hard work alone, not to be seen as something I had just because Kim Seokjin of The Horizon Cruise and Cargo was my fiance.