•One°

Dawn was about to break down although sun was peeking from incense Cloud making its presence to be felt by dweller of Prayagraj

A place which is believed to be the most important pilgrimage centre for Hindus. Somewhere where divine sangam is located. Triveni Sangam, the significance of the confluence is most pious because here, the holy Ganga, Yamuna and the mythical Saraswati meet to become one. 

Calendar read this day as 23th February 1983. A man clad in only cotton dhoti descended step stone staircase while reciting some holy mantra with cautious.
He made his upper body gulp down in holy rivers.

At his movement "janeu" which was hanging across his chest glued to his husky yet well knit chest.

( signifies their commitment to discipline and learning. It's believed that wearing this sacred thread empowers the person to pursue knowledge and uphold moral values throughout their life )

He shut his eyelids and consumed lungful air before dived in water entirely. After a while he let out his body from flow of water.

At this same moment slight rays of sun decided to cast its shadow on him. Water droplets gleam in such way as if thousands of sea pearls glorifying his sun tanned skin.

As if sun even could resist to shed its radiation to his glamorous frame. As if gust of wind could not stifle the urge to brush its wings against him. As if milky sky spilt apart to lead the sunbeams cascaded on him.

With sharp gaze and clenched jawline
He turned his heels and stood facing rising sun and bent his back to collect
pious water in his rough palms by joining the edge of his palms and slowly with content heart he poured water from a hight and initiated Chanting "om ghrinim surya adityamu" and chanted this seven times while constantly pouring water.

And at final stage he clasped his hands together while bowing down his head and headed towards Ghaat without asking for anything because he is aware that almighty lord knows what we really deserve and what should lay beneath us.

He ascended stone stairs and stretched his muscular arm to grab his kashmiri shawl and throw it on his body in such manner which has no right to appear that much elegant.

People whose glanced fell on his figure. Their hands immediately fold in respect.
Respect shone in their eyes and admiration washed their face. Their posture stiffed when they even sense his shadow. They could not help because even his shadow made air embrace a demanding yet authority Aura which is  undeniable.

In matter of minutes his footsteps approached somewhere whose boundary devoured his light hearted soul and drowned him in such circumstances which made his identity appear as prominent lawyer of Prayagraj High court.

His heavy footsteps echoed in haveli as if he was introduced by every corner although sometimes these sounds were soul sucking. Every corner was draped in hush as it appears that the person who was present there prefer dead calm Silence.

Silence is like a gentle breeze that whispers secrets only to those who truly listen and following the flood of Silence.

He stalked inside pooja room where divine yet massive shivling was present, the Shivling represents the divine energy of Lord Shiva in his purest form. He performed needed rituals and later exit while bowing his head yet applying tika on his forehead which radiates success.

In a while he lightly striked on wooden door which has been standing since last centuries as this haveli was constructed  for fortification in British era.

A military construction designed for the defense of territories in warfare, and is used to establish rule in a region during peacetime however his great grandfather who was zamindar and used to collect  revenue from riots under british government.

In a flash a lady in her 90s appeared and in no time he bent and touched her feet
"Dheergayushmaan Bhava" lady blessed him with soft smile playing on her lips.

( May you live a long life! )

His eyes that were darkened with such intensity right there soften a bit by gazing at that lady. He nodded and informed her "aaj hume kacheri me ek naya case ladna hai" .

( Today I have to set myself against a crucial case in court )

"May you again bless with triumph" she whispered and then caressed his head.
He went from there and did his other morning business.

In couple of minutes he walked outside of his room. A perfect tailored kurta wrapped his chest and golden wrist watch was cuffed around his wrist while beads of rudraksh adore his other hand along with red mauli.

( A kind of sacred thread which  signifies divine powers that will save a person from evil and negative energies )

A golden lustrous chain hung around his neck offering him royal vibes which he was already and lastly throw his shawl on his chest while muttering "jai Mahakal" and strolled ahead with his deadly charms towards the place where

He was going to rise the wrathful waves of war between demons and a fragile soul whose dignity was looted by heartless demons.

Thanks for reading ✨
kindly vote and comment.
As I'm new face here and few votes will mean a lot to me <3