•TWO°

Glimpse of her childhood ✨

Ankle bell stretched out bizzare sound which only resulted her to suck her breath and narrowed her eyes's muscle in private investigator way.

Her footsteps silently followed flood of silence. Without informing her little shadow Some outdoor noise approached in her ear. Her lips parted in
and mindlessly she shut her eyes
After a momentary when her ear did not recognised any sound rather than crystal of water was showering on mother earth.

She heaved a sign of relief and utter in babyish voice "ooo baalish ho rhi hai"
( ohh It's raining  ) and carry on her activity. Her eyes gravitated towards  veranda which was adored by diya
whose flame dimmed due to flickering as it appears that doubles of rain desire to play with it.

Then her doe eyes fell on lantern which was casting a cylindrical shadow and hooked against cement wall through a rusty iron nail. It's warm yet sunset glow beamed in half portion of area.

In an blink of eye her couple of strides knocked at doorstep while her eyes roamed in a search of any joe who could chastised her guts at evening of the day.

However her haughtiness happened to sealed at right away and before she could stroll ahead even a single step. An motherly voice pulled her back "Madhu" !

She spinned while her embroidered lengha twirl along with her and responded in an innocent voice "ji ma"
( yes, mother )

There she stood a lady in her early 30s
and in strictly manner she stared at that little lady who resemble her husband.

Meenakshi Mishra arched her eyebrow slightly for throwing nonverbal question which her daughter answer just by bowing her head while fluttering her eyelashes. Her mind chanted same words "ayo ! Mar gyi" ( I'm gone)

Meenakshi just shook her head in incredulity as her little one's prankish
moments never failed to welled up more warmth in her motherly heart however at bottom of her heart, it slightly perturb her as ladies holding mischievously manner in this residence is not praiseworthy.

She got down on her knee and stretched her arm. Little Mrinalini pondered for a moment that won't her mother scold her nevertheless creep up on and at a leisurely pace embrace her mother.

Palm shoot up to caressed her curl and in relaxing tone Meenakshi voice out "baccha why you did that ?"
( child)

"What" Mrinalini interrogated while her doe eyes are not reflecting actual curiosity. Although she decided to play along with her mother's enquiring.

Her mother Instantly followed her tone and was aware about her not so true intensity of her question. Meenakshi softly took hold of her jaw and lock their gaze. Immediately little one allowed a giggle to pass and fluttered her eyelashes innocuously which were like the wings of finest butterfly.

"Why were you heading outside" Meenakshi investigated in such voice which sounds like when grumpy teacher asked the reason why didn't you complete your homework. And this time little creature shoulder slump down in sluggish manner and stated "I was going to mould the clay"

"For what" Meenakshi enquired
"For making little statue of krishna for forthcoming janmashtmi" her head dropped while she fiddle with her fingers. Meenakshi lightly patted her head and spoke "That's so thoughtful
of you"

In a flash a grin flickered on those plump lips which undoubtedly could brighten any dark atmosphere and Meenakshi eyes soften at her child reaction.

Indeed kids's heart resemble moon and It's captivating smile radiates rays of that moon.

"Then why were you scared of revealing this to me" Meenakshi in such motherly voice which didn't scared her however somewhere encourage her to elaborate her act as little Mrinalini felt guilt to cause issues for her mother who only caressed her head and shoot a smile which is worth to worshipped her

Again she careen her head and dropped it in mortification and reasoned "I assumed that you would scold me if I would soiled my dress" and initiated her fiddling session. which ceased by her mother when she latched her fingers and interlock their fingers firmly and uttered

"I won't ever scold if you let your outfits get stained while moulding clay because you are engaged in good activity and If you did good job then you deserve appreciations" Mrinalini just nodded

Meenakshi raised on her full height and gripped Mrinalini's jaw as titled her head to just have attention of her eyes on her and boldly stated "never get scared if you have done nothing sinful"

Little one actually can not decipher depth of those words and how crucial rule those words play.

She Just nodded like obedient kid and then abruptly a thought flashed at her kitten mind. And without throwing much taunts she locked hands at front and again fluttered her eyelashes. Unfortunately this change was noticed by her mother and she asked "now what have you done?"

"Maa how about if l let myself drenched in pouring" she asked and later added "for just few minutes" because she was not oblivion that it's not a piece of cake to convence her mother for this activity

Before Meenakshi could permitted her daughter for her demand which was not unassuming at all Atleast not for her

"Aree gudiya kha hai" a gruffly voice boomed as well as catching heed of these ladies. ( where is my baby girl )

Mrinalini's heart skyrocketed and hope brim in her heart as well as a huge grin broke out on those lips. A smile that could win over the coldest heart. Her footsteps dragged her body to embraced  her father in her those little arm.

The only man in her life whose gaze assured her, whose smile proffer her heart beams of hope everytime, whose arm never failed to offer her homely sensation at every move of her life, whose hands never leave a chance to protect her against anyone even if it's against entire universe, Whose arm prepare in any event to engulf her little shadow.

Whose presence state that she has someone

In a wink her figure was scooped when her father's arms swooped his little one.
She inclined her head on his chest which furnished warmth. Her fingure grabbed beads of his tulsi mala and rotate it around her fingers. Which tugged a soft yet knowing smile at corner of his lips.
Her lips formed pout and she whispered

"Baba I wanted to drenched in rain however your wife is being kinda dramatic" at last she sigh a dramatic sigh as if this explanation is so tiresome

Shrikant Mishra granted a soft chuckle and spoke with such gentleness that even could bring shame to this word as this word was so low to even describe his voice "if my little flower will get feverish feelings then who would narrate me poem or deeds of her mother ?"

She stroked her chin and gasped when she got his words and expressed her astonishment "Indeed baba !! Alright I won't go"

He laughed his head off and then pecked her cheeks While his wife shook her head at their bond with a smile

Kindly vote and comment !!

!! I'm not sure why however few chapters aren't arranged ( according to number order) due to some issue..please be considerate enough to read as per numbering of chapters