•FIVE°

Shrikant get off from his cycle and grabbed his jhoola and gamcha.

For a moment he stood frozen as he felt his heart thundered vigorously against his ribcage. He could hear the blood pumping in his ears. shaking that feeling as he could not afford to be nervous at this precise moment.

He made beeline towards a iron gate. Catching Someone's shadow domestic worker, Ramesh dash in his direction. Instantly he recognised Shrikant's appearance and in no time he unbolted the heavy gate.

He clasped his hand and crouched down for receiving blessing. Shrikant twirl his
Shikha in his finger pad.

[ A person who keeps SHIKHA attracts cosmic energy which imparts enlightenment. The small portion of hair that hangs from behind our head applies little pressure on our brains that helps one to improve concentration and mind control and improve memory ]

Ramesh dragged cot which was stand against pillar of veranda and placed in on centre and walked inside to inform Manorama Tripathi about arrival of Shrikant Mishra.

Promptly Manorama Tripathi approached. corner of her eyes which puckered stretched slightly due to the
enthusiasm. She greeted him with
courtesy yet civility.

Without any delay she gesture him to be seated. Shrikant unhand his jhoola and let it fell on cot . He heaved a exhausted sigh which indicate that It's been few hours since he led the way.

"Aur batayiye kaise aana hua" She enquired as in a way to initiate conversation as well as felt the bubbles of curiosity which clouded on her brain
( what made you pay a visit here ?)

Shrikant responded with gentle tone. It felt like when we catch up with someone after long period. We could not cease the urge to be verbose as they chatter about many issue which they have to deal in daily morning. And at this time it doesn't matter if it's worth to talk about. Minutes rolled in talking about cultivator. What is profitable crop this year, whose children pay visit to city in search of new job, who will vote which party, who will pay visit to abode of lord this year, where Ramleela will take place and who would be head of it, whose children are intellectual and which stream they will chose or will anyone be able to get PDH degree this year.

"Bitiya kitne ki ho gyi ?" She threw this question at him while opening her
Pan masala container.
( What's the age of your daughter? )

[ a special type of box commonly used by old people to keep natural paan masala used for chewing . The box has different chambers to keep paan items like betel leaves, tobacco and lime. Sometimes there will be chamber to keep even a small knife ]

When his mind get her word's meaning.
This question caught him off guard as he was expecting this question from her but not this soon.

"Atharah ki ho gyi phagun me" he exposed and abruptly her eyes sparkled with anticipation.
( she is 18)
"Shaadi ka kya silsila hai" she dragged this question for her curiosity as curiosity is something which you can't put at rest sometimes.
( Any thoughts on her marriage)

"Rishta dekh rhe hai" He lied by whispering a apology and Without a shadow of uncertainty her eyes reflect interest of her brain.
( looking for a groom though)

Without rambling she started to share words of her curiosity "Guri hai Meenakshi ki tarh"
( has she got fair skintone like her mother )

Shrikant merely utter a yes as it disgusted him to even pondered on these things which is related to his little one.

However he could not shut these kind of headline in society. each youth had to face this judgmental when the subject is on marriage and woman must have to be beautiful with fair skintone. Chiefly people won't accept your proposal when she own not little nose.