•THIRTEEN°

Thread of silence stretched between them startled by his physical contact-
move, straightway Shubhankar unlocked their fingers and once more his pinkie slightly shook due to shred of unfamiliar smoke which was invading in him, Although he did not bother to consider that in his business as might with time it will morphed into nothing.

He pretend to walked out, Although It's all eyewash as now he sense her unspoken question in the air. She was closely akin to his state and he can feel that her finger are dancing on the cotton fabric drapes of her cotton saree. in a flash she transported a question on his way "Why did you take my side ?"

His chest clenched and he rotated "I did't favour anyone side, just take the side of mortality" Just these words rolled out from his mouth. A daring blow of breeze intruded causing her pallu descended and cascaded on her back.

Unintentionally his eyes casted its shadow on her features, paused to drink her beauty which was embroidered in simplicity as

There was so line of kohl settle in her eyes, lips aren't tinted in any paint, just submerged in legit shade, little nose ring winked under silver beams, draped in cotton saree, cheeks drenched in crimson, tiny scarlet bindi on her forehead, Nuptial chain dangle on her neck.

She is beautiful

His eyelashes dropped downwardly when he realised that his heart missed truly a beat and he averted his gaze, glancing away as It's been ages since it had momentary pause and it's not impressive atleast not right now.
He tried to shake that fluttering by assuming that might it is because she is hia wife.

Rapidly he whirled around and caught sight of forthcoming dawn and he released a breathe and his eyes landed on a radio which didn't quite play melodious tunes due to buzzing sound. He dragged himself there to in attempt to rectify this.

He clutch that radio and settle it on table. His eyes fixated on 3 circular buttom which were attached to it and his hands latched on it and then his concentration snatched away when his ears heard tingling of bangles whom he has recognised. She kept be upright and didn't say anything. His hand shifted on his lap due to perplexity as he wasn't getting the exact problem. A voice which was calm as sea emitted with a suggestion "You have been rotating the last buttom 360° However the there is angle which indicates 90°"

His eyebrow quirked at her observant and then his gaze closely gravitated towards kind of angles which were noted on it. He consumed lungful air and with placid move, without any further delay he accomplished and without realising his head pushed in her direction, their eyes collapsed, drowning in the depth of gaze.

Out of blue "chaand si mehbooba" started to boomed in their room and before he could have looked away. words Of song got them ~ "Na shikve hai na vaade hai
Ek surat bholi bhali hai
Do naina seedhe saade hai"

There are no complaints and vows
There's one innocent face  
And a couple of simple eyes

He husked, breaking eye contact and be upright on his foot and wrenched his shawl and directed towards ghaat for his morning bath, Mrinalini's eyes followed his shadow and shortly it faded. For a fleeting moment her eyes travelled on his previous spot and their collective time yet mutual experience twirled on her mind. Her lungs expanded when she heaved a soft breathe. She couldn't recall if someone ever stare at her like he did which didn't grossed out her not even a tad.

She would flipping off truth if she didn't admit that his gaze raced her heart little bit. "He feels so mysterious" she muttered under her breath as she didn't acquired about his real self as his existence seems so enigmatic. He didn't gossip like other do, His words are limited as He didn't engaged in any top notch conversation until It's linked to his business, She has took his few actions under her observation that how he always settle in hush corner over jostling crowd, then without being verbose, He continued to read his forthcoming case.