•FIFTEEN°

Mohini, She is a vision of admiration , a true masterpiece of nature. Her hair is a rich, dark, cascading down her back like a waterfall of night, with subtle hints of auburn that seem to dance in the light. Her eyes are like sapphires, shimmering with a deep, piercing brown that seems to see right through to the soul. Her skin is a radiant, porcelain-like complexion, with a subtle sheen that hints well life

Her features are delicate yet striking, with high cheekbones, a slender nose, and lips that curve like a rose in bloom. Her smile is a work of art, a gentle, knowing smile that seems to hold a thousand secrets. Her neck is long and graceful, her shoulders smooth and strong. She moves with the fluid grace of a cat, her very presence commanding attention.

Shubhankar eyebrow shifted in a subtle curve and for a moment of decency he subsided his glances on her direction and seek information about her presence at the night. Her tone didn't hold agenda to mock her scent as vibration of calmness echoed in her tone
"Ji I was returning back from my mousi
house" her string of words knotted a curiosity in him however he didn't put any words and asked her to come with him. He couldn't fire engine in his car and retreat as she wasn't escorted by anyone, additionally they have slip away  at short notice  as it won't consider felicitous if someone from village watch them, Although Shubhankar being Shubhankar doesn't give a damn on people's perspectives however now he is hitched and couldn't afford if his wife mind gather not so appropriate thoughts. It didn't  reflect that he isn't trying to put efforts to share good bond with her, It's just circumstances which isn't letting him do those. It's been almost 2 weeks of their marriage and his conversationalist self desire to broke down but then again circumstances. He hardly receive any time and whenever he gets then his dear wife rapidly excused herself. He stifle a sigh and ask Mohini to dismounted.

Promptly she stood on her toes and carried her belongings, her red kanjivaram bengali saree draped  elegantly, folds adjusted gracefully. Her attire sheen with sumptuous, with a charms of divinity. Mohini Bhaduri, often called as "Bengali shahib daughter" Her father blessed with prodigy, now own business empire in his steel fist. Sophistication ran in their blood as their trading strategy shower heavy capital.

Not so late, they settled in the car and within in a fleeting moment, Shubhankar  directed it with his undeniable skills. Mohini eyes roamed in the car and she stated as matter of fact "It seems like that you have finally get the hold on your dream car which you have been thinking about since past 5 years" At her words, Shubhankar merely moved his head in short nod and then her question pushed him in flashback.
"Who gifted you this shivling ?"

FLASHBACK

Tension of engrossment displayed in his face, as he was engaged in the information of his case, blue cut glasses adjusted on the bridge of his nose emphasized  the words which were not bold and underlined, whenever he intensified the focus by contacting close his brows, spectacles seems to slided a little. Prior he could have shoved it upward by his index finger. Sound of anklets  gently whispered causing his eyes to shifted to acquainted with the owner of the sound.

His wife delicate feet barely made a sound as she approached towards her husband, her eyes cast downward in a mixture of shyness and slightly in nervousness. Curiosity unfold in Shubhankar and he assumed that she has some business to do in their room however then again,

Being aware about her insecure self so   With a subtle gesture, He reached up and slid his spectacles down his nose, then delicately removed them from his face. His eyes, now unobstructed, shone with a mix of curiosity and anticipation as he gazed at his wife, The frames, once a comforting shield, now dangled from his fingers, a symbol of his willingness to be open and genuine in this  moment.

Shubhankar being considerate to do this activity just because he doesn't want her to feel that she is disturbing him and pretend that he has taken a break so she can covey her words.