•TEN°

Whispers of secret lingered in the waves of darkness, bustling drowned in night's embrace, little diamonds are making their presence for the stay of night, grey riffle performing a role of mirror for the emperor of night, quilt of silence engulf p...

Whispers of secret lingered in the waves of darkness, bustling drowned in night's embrace, little diamonds are making their presence for the stay of night, grey riffle performing a role of mirror for the emperor of night, quilt of silence engulf placid atmosphere.

Although one's mind took her wandering in the land of dreams. Her eyes threw glances at locale, and following moment her heart rotated in shivering and her lips quivered.

The dark clouds loomed overhead, casting a shadow on the world below and
the air grew heavy with anticipation, as if nature itself held its breath. Lethargy yet spine tingling breeze was dancing on the tunes  on lifeless leaves.

The storm raged on with a vengeance, unleashing its fury upon the land. Thunder boomed and lightning cracked across the sky, illuminating the darkness with blinding flashes. The wind howled like a banshee, tearing through the trees and sending debris flying through the air. The sheer power of the storm  terrifying, as nature unleashed its raw might.

Icy beast crawled towards her in the form of waves, and her toes curled aimlessly, her breath jagged due to thundering heart whose beat trembled and then reality poured itself on her like cold water. The freezing sand was chasing the boundary of waves and waves being invincible captured sand.

She felt trapped, unexpectedly she noticed a flicker of light and assumed that might it will rescue her. She stood there deeply concerned that how would she able to cross this sea and reach home, out of the blue her eyes follow that flickering light and Unknowingly
ointment of hope  applied itself on her bruised heart.

It wasn't her fault to consider something as her safe as It's in human nature that when they got trampled under some heavy circumstances then they tend to find a last hope. It doesn't matter at that phase that whether it is appropriate or lead their life somewhere where they will get lost eventually. As

A false hope can destroy your entire soul.

Out of sudden, a beautiful  yet suitable boat approached and she had the urge to just get in it. The boat came close enough to the bank, She tried to board it as She tried to place her foot on the boarding plank However  disappointing her mich, the boardman shouted "There is no place for you here" She tried in vain to persuade him, sobbed, and he didn't offer his help. In another moment, the boat man loosened It's anchor. She screamed in desperation. She wondered that how She would be able to spend her entire night on this lonely river bank then She jumped into the sea, trying the catch up With the boat, when suddenly she heard a voice.

"Wait ! The sea is deep and you will drown. That boat is not for you. Hold a moment I will come and then you will be able to be on other side"

She was afraid and looked hither and thither trying to find the owner of that voice. Now she was not even dead sure that she will be able to reach her home
or again feel discontent. A few moments later, she saw a small canoe like boat marching towards the bank, it neither had a sail nor oars nor a mast. The bottom had holes, the planks were broken. A man was bailing out the water, she reminded him that it is broken.