•THREE°

"Galt kar rhe hai aap..tripathi ji" manly voice rolled out following slurping of steaming chai whose vapour mingle in  breath of morning.
( you are doing wrong )

Edge of kulhad wetted due to steaming pressure of tea whose heavenly odure offer an assuring sensation to mind.

Deepak dubey tapped his gold ring finger against texture of kulhad that was obviously rockey yet stony.

His finger circled around it and he patiently waited for a moment that would deliver his response  yet again blessed his taste buds with earthy and spiced flavors.

To intensifying his disappointment. Shubhankar merely shook his head.
Somewhere his mind was aware that his further words will only lead them in a war of words and sometimes arrow of words pierced your soul in such way that would bring shame to the knife

A frustrate sigh exploded in wind building not so affable temperature. Shubhankar gaze dropped and lingered on his wrist watch which state 10 o'clock

Shubhanker get up while extending his hand to clutch his black blazer which reveal his occupation.

In a while he approached towards his destination which was High court of Prayagraj.  Which was established on 17 March 1866, making it one of the oldest high courts to be established in India.

  Which was established on 17 March 1866, making it one of the oldest high courts to be established in India

Riffle of cold breeze danced on his skin and he glanced at indian flag which stood with glory on high court. He bow down his head as in a sign of respect and made a beeline for the court room. 

Without any further delay he stalked inside the court room.  His formal wear collide with a icy attitude produced an official feeling

Sensing his presence the people
who were present there get up
as a sign of of respect.

He returned gesture while folding his hand and  sit on his spot and without glancing twice to any figure. He began to  flipped the page of file.

Expectedly  Mahendra thakur, famed for his profession which is judge of high court felt his presence.

Everyone get up and mumbled greetings
After getting on his place and scanning individuals. Preventing to kill any second He asked them to be seated and initiate the case by allowing Rajveer prajapati to proceed.

Cloud of incense represented the dusk and  red powder was tossed up and unfurled in air represented the beans of sunset. last rays of the sun shone bright through the towering skyscraper as well as casting shadows

Shadows are fascinating, aren't they? They're like mysterious companions that follow us wherever we go. Shadows can be playful, making shapes with our hands or dancing on the ground as we move. They add depth and dimension to our surroundings, and they can even create beautiful patterns. the way it adds a touch of magic to the world around us.

But we consider it as curse when shadow of our past haunt our thoughts , brain and soul and indeed monster in our thoughts are much scarier than monster in our life.

Because you can get rid of monster in life by breaking bond which you have been sharing as when you realised  that beads of toxicity has initiated to coat Itself on the thread of bond. But can someone really untangled themselves from their
thoughts. Which has been mocking yet haunting them many nights

Indeed you can replace them by some refresh yet sweet memories but you can't wipe out their existence forever

Shubhankar take off his black blazer    and clutched his briefcase. Before he could  strolled ahead . Deepak dubey tapped his shoulder for capturing his attention which he successfully recieved.

An apologetic rays shone in those eyes and he Apologized "maaf karna hume...hume shi nhi pta tha ki aap case jeet jayenge"
( I seek for your forgiveness as really I was not expecting that you will win this case )

Shubhanker poked his cheeks through his tongue and slightly raised his single eyebrow and stated  "just because I decided to fight against dowry system" 
A sardonic smile touched his lips and he turned on his heel.

He strolled ahead and got a sight of localities and noticed small moment which were made by villagers
that just how little one running here and there and some were fetching water at handpump as they were exhausted by chasing each other. Some were moulding clay in a hope to turned them into kitchen utensil.

Cultivators were harvesting the grown crops while others were ploughing with the help of bull, and fetching milk from buffalos who were grazing fodder. Amusement flash in their eyes when they glimpse at someone who was dress well.
He could see them stretching away from miles, the ripening wheat swaying in the hot wind.

Ladies were carrying water buckets from well and hide their faces by veil.
Some were sitting on cot which was placed on veranda and peeling off vegetables while some were stitching school bags, uniform of their childern.

Orange thread caste their shadow on them, offering such a choas environment. He continue his walking session and soon reached to his haveli

His hand extended to push iron gate however someone's calling caused him to turn around. Someone happened to be post master who deliver letter. Shubhankar clasped his hand and  they both exchange pleasantries.

Then Manoj kumar get down to the business and let out a letter from his jhula and handed it to him while informing "Banaras wale Mishra ji ki chitti hai"
( letter from Mishra )

Shubhankar nodded and decided to read it as soon as possible because It's rare to recieve letters from him.

Shubhankar stalked inside of haveli and jumped into some comfortable outfit and not so late placed himself on his armchair that had been with him since he was adolescent as someone gifted him this on study purpose.

His hand immediately take out letter from envelop and unfold latter and began to read it. His eyes decipher and read each words which escalated his curiosity. Words were bathed in dark blue shade and he has to admit that words were beautifully written.

As his eyes gravitated towards more words. More emotion reflect in letter and it somehow punched emotion in his heart. For a moment  he didn't  felt that he was reading a letter. He felt as he was listening words of shrikant Mishra and each word coated in such emotion as if he eagerly wants to have conversation with shubhankar.  At last word he shut his eyes for a moment and clicked his tongue.

Kindly VOTE and comment :)