•FOURTEEN°

"He owned the sky, but not the rain and
it kept raining, drenching his pain"

His vintage car screeched to a swift halt, in a jiff when earth shaking lighting storm raged

His slightly Strained breathe extorted his fist to sustain steel grip on steering wheel. His eyelids lowered for a beat when acknowledgment  of contemporary switched climate poured on him and furthermore which didn't amazed him as rods of rain in a curtains of shivered glass never appeared as blissful sight. For him it has been a lamenting of cloud and in which way  should it sounds euphoric ?

His eyes darted when instantly single raindrop descended on his gold ring and trickled around it.

Tick-tock of his cartier tank watch unraveled that no matter what's happening around, Time is the only mate which happened to coupled with us anytime ! He disengaged himself from car and persisted himself.

He side glanced and witnessed that raindrop were sluggishly stepping down. His eyes meander towards unoccupied space in his car and looked at his shawl. He blinked and span the bridge of his nose.

He lifted out his pocket size torch and heaving a sigh he marched ahead. Golden radiance of torch glimmered on path which were cherished by millions of tiny raindrop that appeared like little gemstones.  He heightened beam of torch and at once rays of it directed towards frontward. He narrowed his eyes and scrutinized the locality which was dipped in intense darkness.

Out of blue he discovered a kneeling position of a man. His brows pulled together and slightly pinched expression demonstrated on his face.

He drew out a dagger and thrusted it inside his pocket. He was familiar with consequence of this hazardous situation that might it will theft his something which he admired or everything will be alright. This single sentence has been forever vibrated in his life as whether It's the last leaf to shed or whether it is first drop to fell.

He never assumed that something will be against him forever as since very young age he deciphered one  characteristics  of life, it doesn't offer anyone  only taste of single experience. If there would be blessing as in the form of positivity then for sure there would be curse as in the form of negativity.

If there would be souls moving out then there would be souls on the way of residing in someone. If there would be decision designed by untruth then also fate would be revealed by truthfulness. Life can't be depend on single experience. He chased the shadow and with each slipping away intervals. He was able to examined the situation and in no time he received the acknowledgment  of circumstances.

In those times when the means of transport were limited, journey meant to be long period. People generally prefered
to travelled during  daytime and avoided
midnight journey unless they were absolutely necessary. Additionally Nobody travelled without escorts, as such escorts were in great demand.