•SIX°

marigold sheen under river of sunrays somehow resemble gold coin as well as adoring Haveli because wedding decor calls for extensive use of flowers

marigold sheen under river of sunrays somehow resemble gold coin as well as adoring Haveli because wedding decor calls for extensive use of flowers. Piles of cuboidal sweet boxes were arranged in length. Vibrant yet finest rangoli happened to paint alabaster shade floor. Towering walls of haveli dipped in cream pastel ink in a process to offer majestic sight. Attractive lines and graceful fold of fabric drapes are showering more elegance.

Footsteps made made a rhythmic click, which echoed through the great hall as they crossed the marble floor. It felt that everyone was engaged in participating in numerous task whether it is cleaning  edge of window or draping curtains.
Some were shouting to pass Tin of ghee
to halvai ( CONFECTIONER )

And few experienced men were making garland with flowers which has popular fragrant  such as jasmine, rose, tuberose, and chrysanthemum While kids were mindlessly chasing eachother and later get rebuke by their father for being disobedient. Commotion was the word which could describe this moment.

No wonder it was the crucial day for Tripathi family as their only heir is going to tie the knot. Days of Pre rituals of wedding already rolled away just leaving an auspicious day. Noon was shedding its glory and on other side devotees of lord shiva and shakti were gathered around temple to decorate it as calendar read tomorrow as Mahashivratri.

The holy night when lord shiva and goddess parvati got married and therefore cherished by many devotee By consuming only water or milk during the day and breaking it the next morning. chanting prayers, singing bhajans (devotional songs).

speedily sun envelop itself in arm of bundle of cotton and in the twinkling of an eye and wings of day was allured in cage of darkness.

Train of diya assembled at every corner of haveli as well as permitting warm orange shade to wall. From  distance it appear like entire haveli's boundary was worship by little bulb. Everything was looking so divine as if stars and moon were invited in this wedding.

Sound of bangles thundered against wooden door grasping concentration of Shubhankar who was intensely yet sharply glaring at moon. His appearance was not in a touch of those vibes which match along with groom. we say living among people won't make you feel alone you would feel content by heart but here he felt solace in the presence of no one.

Sensing someone's presence he unbind moon from his gaze and rotate slightly
Manorama did't make any statement however her eyes seems to be in search of an answer of her unspoken question. Shubhankar wetted his chapped lips as he had the urge to do that at this moment.

Manorama murmured something under her breathe and loosen the grip of her fist revealing glamorous royal brooch and a smile flicker on her lips which did't contact with her eyes. she passed it and hold a moment before commenting while roaming her eyes in his room "should be considerate enough to change the paint of your room" As she felt that it will produced gloominess in the atmosphere of newly married couple nevertheless