•NINE°

Once you adored the veil

Once you adored the veil..learn to keep your eyes down as since many centuries woman in this country have been duped and this con is know as A respectful lady

[ M U T E ]

She was chatterbox
Outgoing and spirited
Blasting chats on full volume
Little did she know
She was hit by the mute button
by people outside her

Walking in the vows of silence
Heavy and dejected
Fighting over and over
for her unspoken voice
To be heard

Ringing through the void
Before giving herself into silence

The lump in her throat
Slowly turned into a knot
Blocking out her voice
With no words coming
Out of her mouth

A bead of sweat trickled down from the corner of her eyebrow and sweltering gleam of lantern Which was the only source of illumination bothered her flesh and once more exasperation settle inside her. Her muscle crave for short period of rest indeed she felt quite agitated.

In the garden, flowers bloomed and the air was scented with sweet fragrance. The cool shade of winter was blowing.
The scattered stars twinkled in the sky and she refrained her footsteps to not followed the path of outside and get a chance to blessed with healing yet relaxing air. Mrinalini once more shut her eyes and her head swam with ridiculous assumption.

There was nothing in the matter really but an aching heart is like an aching eyes that feels the stinging pain of the merciless heat.

She somehow with all her remaining strength managed to ended her pending tasks and singled a little man to come closer who was roaming around nonchalantly in the house. His name was Raghavendra although everyone love to address him by Raghav. The basic human qualities in little man astonished her
as he seems to someone who would prefer sharing his secrets with book then spilling it out to Someone..such a shrinking violet he is !

Raghav knew a little of what was happening but there were some aspects which he did't know. He knew that this young lady has got beautiful jewelleries, music would have played at doorsteps, guest would have arrived and then she had weep and weep and be given a loving farewell.

Raghav caught her movement of finger and hold a moment before subtracting distance between them and although she need to massaged her temple to get rid of soul sucking headache. She tend to appear not so in dishevel state and her corner of lips kicked up in soft smile which obviously make him feel less anxious.

And very first time he initiated conversation and she was Completely taken back by his innocence filled question "just like you, beautiful lady, I shall made to leave one day ?"

Mrinalini suppressed her eyes to got moist at his question and she shook her head in denial and included "ofcourse not you are boy, you will always be able to be at your home" she heaved a long breathe and spoke "we are girls, girls don't have home anywhere"