•EIGHT°

Dawn's breathe  filtered in whiff of dust and radiates slight glory of daylight

Dawn's breathe  filtered in whiff of dust and radiates slight glory of daylight. Gust of wind that did't seem to mingle with drops of warm glow yet captivated the birds who were on the way to fetch fodder. Few drops of dew beaded on baby leaves indicating that early morning was embrace by gentle fog. The sun had not pondered through any window which shows that charms of morning was on the way and tranquil heartbeats of flowers were awaiting to bloom. 

At this moment everyone felt the need to be close-mouthed to maintain the tranquillity and let time rolled in quietness as little peace is all you need to calm your heart and cease the behaviour of being worrywart for some moment.

Mrinalini felt suspicious yet odd when calling of her mother did't stir in her ear and additionally the texture of her pillow felt outlandish as if she had never
cuddle or never placed her head on it to invite hour of blankness. And Her brain consumed few moments to decipher about oddly sensation which welled up in her heart.

she unsealed her eyelids and unfamiliar shaping and carvings of surrounding printed in her eyes and instantly her mind clicked to just let her introduced by reality of her present.

She suppressed her thoughts to not lamenting the yester incident and decided to cracked the morning with content heart. Unknowingly Her eyes scanned the area and halted at a place where her husband dozed off on previous night  and then her shoulder slumped down slightly in sluggish manner that now she has to reside with a man who did't appear to be much cordial and God forbidden if he is passionate fond of some inappropriate activities.

It sounds so tragic that ladies are compelled to reside with a complete stranger for the Sake of marriage. She even doesn't known whether he was cool head or carry ill temper and what if accidentally her action made him lost his composer and in return he painted her life with perpetual  agony. What if he never felt the need to take stand with her against his family even though if It's his family fault. What if he pretend to be well behaved man however later he made 180° turn to just let her soul marked with lifetime wound and she unwillingly stay there to just not let society badmouthing about their relationship and what if he never able recognised her worth and stabbed her inner child.

Countless prediction began to haunt her inner self and this moment she had the urge to exhale lungful air to Just relax her nerve. Her trail of thought dipped in non connectivity when someone's strange voice passed in her ear "How are you doing"

Immediately she covered  her head and her toes creep towards lady direction who had neutral reaction and in next move Mrinalini bent down to just seek blessing and a hand caressed  her head while blessing "Sada suhagan rho"

And unexpectedly lady enquired  "Are you aware about works which you have to do from now"

At her question Mrinalini felt perplex
albeit her mother didn't hold clarity about works which she has to do here but she couldn't help and asked her for those work. Lady began to clarify