"TWELVE"

Previous chapter might be boring....
So added some so called fictional vibes on this episode 🌼

Flashback

A sinister smirk crawled on young blonk's lips and malevolent shone in his peepers. His tongue travelled around corner of his lips and Dark, cold chuckle slipped out, Although Udaybhanu heart's never planted a tree whose root is petrified in any bizarre terms. He sustained his gravelly tone and grunted
"Why are you following me"

Instead of returning back any answer, Brinda, The criminal dismissed his question and laughed the laughing of a scoundrel. Udaybhanu expression grimed and was even morose. His grabbed head of his cane and his eyes flared and lips twitched in obnoxiously
He pierced young man's dignity by revealing gloomy chapter of his life
"I'm feeling that you are seeking some ways to rot behind bars..why is that so and as much I do believe that I'm not suffering from lapse of memory. You had been breathing the air of jail since last 5 years"

And now that wicked grin turned off and his gaze shoot daggers in Udaybhanu's way "Not at all, Pandit ji As now I'm seeking ways to massacre your existence. You can't even assume how you could effortlessly wipe out accusation on my name however you decided to walk on the path of truthfulness"

Udaybhanu lips curved in cunning grin, when he deliberately mentioned about darkness of his life as It's one of the characteristics of human being that pointing out at their wrongly deed always triggered them even though they are no strange to whirlwind of many protest raise in their heart when they themselves undertook it.

And swiftly yet abruptly, Udaybhanu watched a pocket size lighter began to flamed on his Adam's apple. Unintentionally his spine lean slightly and he hissed through his gritted teeth.

Although the earlier guts of brinda dispersed when heartless breeze arrowed in his way, along with a sharp edge of dagger and before he could be out of his stationary phase, A voice intruded, boomed with such intensity that intensified rigidness of air and indeed inescapable, "Drop that right now"

Shubhankar voice radiates such terror that suddenly bubbles of trepidation swirled around brinda. He couldn't be defiance although not showing the proof of his dissipated courage, He snarled "who the heck are you to suggest me what to do ?" his words coated in acrid tone.

And in following a shiver inducing chuckled rise within Shubhankar's throat, and the next words cause hair on the back of brinda's neck bristled
"Trust me, Once you will find identity then the remaining blazing fire in your soul soon morphed into ash"

Unwillingly, Brinda dropped it and Udaybhanu relaxed, and Brinda spun to watch towering man who has overshadow his reflection, only widened eyes and dropping jaw resulted when he glanced at Shubhankar, silent fell and stretched for enough time. Shubhankar leaned his head little to collapsed their gaze and reminded him in spine tingling voice "Don't compel me to stand in your way, The consequence won't be in your favour" and now Brinda decipher that why criminals begged their eyes to not lock gaze with Shubhankar Tripathi.

And without holding any moment to listen any word, Shubhanker turned on his heels, and his shawl fluttered, resembling wings of some giant creature.

Present ~

Suman's eyes glistened when drops pooled around her eyes, and she wrung out a hiccup upon catching a blur sight of her husband, Relief washed over her and nothing matters to her at this period.

She wanted to embrace him, Nevertheless abstain herself and stood silently.

With drops of acrid in her tone, Manorama investigated about uncanny incident. Shubhankar lips settled in thinned line, hinting that he doesn't has urge to jumped in upcoming episode.

Udaybhanu emitted a lengthy sigh and
without fiddling around, Udaybhanu unfold incident which took place causing Monorama fixing her eyes in suman's direction, sending hot waves which could have melt the iceberg.

However one question flew in the air which shifted everyone eyes on Shubhankar. "How did you even find out my location" and now this time Mrinalini's heart beat drummed as thundering of nervy sensation seized her heart. Shubhankar moved his head and paused in her way, letting everyone deciphering the hinting action.

Bewilderment washed over, as How in the world she was aware about Udaybhanu's destination. Suman hold back her herself to not cast a hatred glance as well as enquiries, Manorama's voice exploded in aagan, twined with austerity "Shubhankar care to ask your
lugai that why was she roaming in the middle of night" The question was indeed twisted and Mrinalini's eyes gleamed with moisture, Whirlwind of countless assumption swirled around her head.

Although she did't voice out as The elder man was present there and she recalled about the rules of daughter in law that she should't unsealed her lips to utter any word in the presence of any elder men except her husband, Catching the reason of profoundly tension, Manorma harrumphed and singled his son to stepped outside. Shaking his head in contempt, He allowed himself to exit.

Suman, latched Mrinalini's arm and slightly and enquired in shrilled tone "choti bahu Maa ji is asking you something" ( daughter in law )

Mrinalini felt everyone gaze on her and tried her best to not stumble over on her words as her Amma ( mother )used to say that only those who are uttering fibs stutter, she merely whispered "I came downstairs for filling jar"

Suman's eyebrow formed themselves in crease and she wagged her index finger and again tossed a question
"How did you find Meera's father location"

Mrinalini was on the brink of shaking like a leaf, she mumbled nearly under her breathe "Ji I caught glimpse of him heading outside"

Suman rolled her eyes upward in incredulity and clasped her palms, and began to pierced young lady's haggard heart with her noxious word "what do you mean that you caught glimpse of him. Couldn't you be considerate enough to inform any individual that a elder man is heading outside, what's wrong with you woman, My deepest sympathy to those who used to handle you, indeed you are being so foolish, hell with your small efforts. Lord why am I even Saying all these when you even did't even feel ounce of mortification for bringing dow--"

Each word stabbed her heart, mercilessly, tears fell one after another and she pressed her inner cheek to not let out any sound.

Winds shifted their roots, when unexpectedly a sun kissed palm stepped up, Palm lines designed in such way as if someone stroked them with a paint, as if the lines palm as delicate rivers flowing across a vast landscape, each curve and intersection telling a unique story of hid past, present, and future. The lines seems to dance like whispers of destiny, intricately woven by the hands of time. Embrace the beauty in their mystery, for they hold the secrets of his soul's journey etched in the tapestry of his skin. They resemble intricate paths, like the twists and turns of a captivating maze.

He did't need to say anything to paused anyone's mouth. His single movement is more than enough and his voice echoed as if they are daring anyone to speak venomously against it "Mind your words, I won't appreciate a single word against her" He grasped her hand, gently and somehow Mrinalini pondered that why they seems to be rough however feels gentle on her.....

Please vote ~