Chapter 6

Harry's Pov

I can still feel the way she looked at me with those alluring eyes and gave me a couple of pecks on my cheek. I smiled so wide i'm afraid that my mouth was going to rip.

We're currently in her house, me sitting on the kitchen stool waiting for her to come down from upstairs.

I'm still flabbergasted by the kiss we shared at the park, it was so full of passion, lust, and need. I touched my lips and still feel the tingling sensation from her lips.

Is this what it feels like to have your first kiss? Tingles and all all those sparks shit?

I heard footsteps behind me and i turned around to see her walking towards me.

She smiled warmly and i gave her another. She kept walking until she stood right infront of me, I'm still sitting down which caused me to look up to her, but i loved it.

"Harry...i have a proposition for you, but i'd like to ask you something first". she said softly.

I licked my lips nervously, "okay".

She took a deep breath and grabbed both my hands to press them to her waist, i gulped. She looked at me thoroughly, examining my quirks. When she exhaled, she gripped my wrists tight while they're still on her heavenly curved waist.

She lets go one of her hands from her grip on my wrists, barely touching my face she slowly caress the side of my face, from my temple to my chin before slowly tilting it up to meet her gaze, "do you fancy me? you know, like...in a sexual way,"

"Umm...w-what exactly do you expect me to say?" I curiously asked.

"A yes would be a lovely answer, but i'm not pushing". she chuckled out, still looking down.

My cheeks reddened themselves, "well, i do," before i could close my eyes, i saw her smirk.

"Really? You're not just saying it to make me feel better or anything?" She raised her eyebrows to me. I shook my head no to reassure her.

She giggled in delight, lowering her head hiding her face with the curtains of her dark luscious hair. Then she looked at me with a serious look on her face and said, "now, I'm going to tell you my proposition".

She straightened her body making her look taller and me to look up to her more.

"I want to be a guide for you, Harry," i furrowed my eyebrows.

"Guiding me to what?" I often change glances between her eyes and her lips, having a hard time deciding what to look at, the way her eyes glint in mischief or the way her lips move gracefully, i couldn't be more confused.

"To be a lover, to be a satisfying partner, to pleasure and to be pleasured, to make sure you are unforgettable," i closed my eyes and shuddered as she moved her lips from my neck to my ear as she spoke, and then she kissed the leaf of my ear softly but hard.

I could hear her breathing.

"But," my eyes snapped open at her voice.

"Do you fancy me in another way, Harry?" She cupped my jaw with her soft thumb and index finger.

I opened my mouth to say it but it never came out, so i just nod. To my surprise, she tightened her grip on my jaw and pulled me closer.

"Words, i need words, Shudder".

There it was again with the nickname, what's up with that?

"Y-yes, i do," I breathed out the words, feeling tall the air being sucked out from me just by looking at her unique eyes.

She hummed, softened her grip and began to caress my jaw.

"Good, cause it is needed when doing such intimate things," she bit my earlobe again, and i let out a smal whimper.

"There's one thing tough".

I focused my gaze on her as she was to me.

"You have to call me Mumma".