Chapter 20**

Harry's Pov

Turns out i do have a ton of shit to do. There are three novels that needed editing, one of them was pretty crap so i tweaked it a lot, who would grow a diamond from their ass? Not me.

My dick is a bit sore, everytime i shake my pants i wince, that's why I'm wearing sweatpants without boxers underneath.

It's nearly midnight, and i waited until my phone rings Jump and Shake by Fireflies as an alarm for midnight. I dragged the cup to my lips and realize that no liquid is streaming, i finished the coffee already.

I jumped as the guy sang "I JUST GOT PAID-" i hit my knee to the desk and groaned at the pain.

Where the fuck is my paycheck?

I squeezed my knee to get rid of the pain, sighing at how clumsy i am. Looking through my window, i see that Arabella's light is still on.

Maybe I'll see her tomorrow, I've missed seeing her face, even if it's only been a few hours, that velvet like voice, her soft purple eyes, her mid back dark hair.

Damn, i have it bad.

I keep knocking my pen to the table, getting rid of the images of her that were in my head.

I heard shuffling, and suddenly Ripley jumped to the desk, trying to get my attention. I smiled at his need to be scratched, but then i felt something brushing my leg, i stopped caressing Ripley and looked under the table to see nothing there. But when i looked up, i saw Izzy sitting sweetly on my papers, surprising me that i fell back to the ground. I groan at the second pain that I've felt tonight.

I slowly stood up and moved myself to the bed, lying down to ease my back. The two cats follow me and hopped on, i grabbed Izzy and ulled her to my stomach.

"Aren't you supposed to be next door?" I played with her paws, she only let out a sleepy sound, i smiled lazily.

"You belong to Arabella, to my Mumma, like i already am,"

She buried her head deep into my neck before purring. "I should take you home, Izzy. But I don't know if she wants me there or not," i stroked both of the cats fur while debating with myself.

Maybe she would want me there tomorrow, I'll just have to wait.

——•

I dropped Izzy infront of Arabella's doorstep, but I didn't have the courage to ring the fucking doorbell.

So i went back to my house and just watch breaking bad all day.

The sun sets when i finished the last episode and I didn't have anything better to do so i wanted to just sleep it off. When i was about to stand up from the couch, i heard furious knocks on my door. I hesitated to answer at first, but the knocks became louder.

[WARNING: there will be a sexual scene in which Arabella is on her period, so if you're disgusted by it then skip it]. Thanks Dorks:p

When i opened the door, i was greeted with a red eyed Arabella.

My eyes widened at the sight, puffy eyes, red nose, it looked like she's been crying.

"Can i come in?" She asked in a hushed tone.

I immediately widened my door to let her in, she came in wearing a coat and suddenly pushed my back to the door so it slammed closed. I gasp at the sudden movement, her mouth came closer to my ear and said,

"Make Mumma forget the world, don't ask questions, just fuck me with respect," and she bit my earlobe.

I gulped before slowly wrapping my arms around her waist to kiss her, i closed my eyes and she guided me upstairs to my bathroom.

She pushed me away gently after i closed the door, Arabella closed her eyes and took a deep breath before exhaling it. "I just want to warn you that I'm on my monthly.."

Well fuck.

My eyes widened, but i didn't go soft, infact, it made me harder.

I blinked a few times before asking, "i-is it safe if we do it while...you know...?" I moved my eyes to her hoohaa.

"It's fine...well maybe a couple of small cramps but I'll be fine, relax, it makes me even more lustful," she whispered to me before undressing me and then letting me undress her.

She turn on the shower in a low volume so the water won't hit us hard and then she pulled me by my neck and smashed our lips together.

I lift her left leg up to wrap around my waist and my other hand gripping her hip. I lick a long hot stripe of her neck before slowly pushing myself in. I feel different in her, i feel warmer, and fuller, and as if my dick is being showered.

She moaned loudly after hissing at my size, sorry Mumma.

"Mumma, i feel so warmer in you, so good," I'm actually quite happy that I didn't stutter this time. I moaned everytime i thrust up to her. Her left leg that was on my waist is now touching the wall where i pushed it apart. I wrap my arm around her and push her up so i can lift her right leg and do the same thing that i did to the left leg. Her pussy is open in display, and i can see my shaft clearly being in and out of her.

Fuck this looks amazing.
It feels amazing, i can go deeper.

I can see specks of blood going through, water from the shower following. "I-s that normal, Mumma? That you're bleeding while i do this," she laughed and cupped my face. "It's normal, Shudder, don't worry, it feels bloody amazing".

I smiled in triumph, going deeper and faster into her as a reward. My mouth fondles with her nipple, licking, sucking, and biting them as i push my dick harder into her.

"You are the death of me, Mumma".

She tugs at my hair, her nails leaving scratches up an down my back, her mouth hanging open, eyes closed.

I turned off the shower to focus on her face. She is so beautiful, so gloriously in sweat and droplets of water running down her creamy soft skin.

I could feel my high coming, i bit into her collarbones and place open mouth kisses everywhere.

"I'm so close, Mumma. Aaah this feels so amazing, I'm so deep, Mumma". I moaned over and over, throwing my head back.

I could feel her plump lips touching and pressing to the skin of my face and neck.

"Well done, baby. I'm close too, let's do it together, okay? Wait for my voice," i nodded and kept thrusting. The only thing i can hear are our moaning, skins slapping and my heart beating.

I cum out of nowhere, making me gasp as i kept thrusting. She screamed in pleasure as she felt my cum fill her up, i feel her tightening around me. I pushed her legs further apart and made them touch the cool tile so i can have a good look for when she comes.

My hands play with her breasts as my eyes are set to our sex. When she came, her juices mixed with the liquid of her monthly cycle, and that's when i thrust hard into her and made sure that i was deep enough to feel her little pubic hairs.

I kissed her deeply not wanting to let her go.

"My darling boy, you are fucking big".