Chapter 26***

Harry's Pov

Maybe she's right.

I haven't known her for long enough so maybe i am consumed by teenage obsession.

Maybe it's because i stalk her everyday.

But why do i feel all tingly when her eyes meets mine? Why do i get all nervous when she smiles? Why does my breathing stop when she's close to me? Why do i hear my heart thumping loudly in my ears? Why does it feel like she's pulling me towards her everytime i try to look away? Why do i stutter when she talks to me? Why do i Shudder when she touches me? Why does my dick twitch when she bites her lips? Why do i smile just by the memory or imagination of her face in my head?

Why the hell do i not know what love is?

I'm an English Lit graduate, I'm supposed to know what love is.

"Do you love me, Mumma?" I blurted out.

She stares at me for awhile before biting her bottom lip.

"Not yet, Shudder, but I'm almost there," my stomah tingles at the answer.

I shyly snuggle deep to her nipple, my nose brushes the nub, i inspected it for awhile before closing my lips around it, feeling the texture of her nub before sucking lightly. Her fingers raked through my hair, humming at the feeling.

I begin to suck harshly causing Mumma to gasp and pull my head closer to her, her chin ontop of my head. I moved my hand to her lady part and start circling her clit. Her legs crossed and i had to open them occasionally. I stick one finger inside her and she spread her legs open, i slide in and out of her before adding another finger, still sucking her nipple, i thrust my fingers into her fast and deep, then i added a third finger, changing to the left nipple, my throat resting on her right breast, i can feel her wetness on my fingers, my thumb circling her clit, i added another finger, four of my fingers are in her and she came, but i still fucked her with my fingers, i moved myself to hover over her, pulling out my fingers before sucking them.

"Mumma tastes heavenly".

I flipped us and held her hips, "ride me, Mumma. Take your boy's fat cock". She wasted no time and pulled me inside her, i jolted up before slamming back to the ground, her palms ontop of my chest as she fucked me to oblivion.

I thrust up to her and rubbed harsh circles on her clit.

"Fuck me, Mumma! We are far from done, i need my Mumma, fuck! Mumma still so tight! Yes, Mumma clench around me. Aaah! Fuck yes!"

Mumma gives me what i want, and I'm happy.

"Mumma loves my fat cock, don't you? This 12 inch is yours, Mumma. Oh God I'm gonna cum, keep going! That's right.....don't stop, Mumma, don't stop,"

She came while still fucking me, i want her to cum first so i can feel herself on me rather than feel us both.

"Keep going, Mumma don't stop, your boy's not done yet, harder! Harder, Mumma! If you don't give me what i want, i'm gonna be upset, upset babies are not nice, they're annoying, you wouldn't want me to be annoying, would you?" I gripped her hips to help her.

"I'm cumming, Mumma! Aaah! Do you feel me, Mumma? Do you feel me releasing inside you while you fuck your boy?" I feel myself emptying hot white spunk inside her as she slides in and out.

I flipped us both and pushed her legs apart till they touch the ground, i don't stop thrusting, I'm not done yet, we're not done yet.

Mumma doesn't make a sound as we fuck other than moans and whimpers and pantings, our eyes screwed shut as we focus on the feeling. Mumma came, I threw my head back as i feel my cock twitch.