Chapter 10**

Harry's Pov

We've been spending the day together watching netflix and just chill. I'm aching to know when and what is the next lesson.

Right now, she is in her room sending emails to the music company, where as i am checking out her library. One book caught my eye, and it was a book that i edited, a romance novel, there's a bookmark in it, i opened it and there were only 3 chapters left of the book, and then i checked the others seeing that they all have bookmarks, some are half done, but most of them are nearly over.

"Occupying yourself nicely, i see," i turn around to see her leaning against the wooden door. I chuckled nervously, "yeah, got nothing better to do, i love your book collections, most of them are so hard to find nowadays, and the paper are slightly brown". I looked at her and she gave me a small smile before walking towards me, i held the book in my hands tighter as she comes closer.

Arabella touches the racks, the pages of the books and inhaled, "i love the scent of old books, they seem to have so much history in it, don't you think?"

I love your scent.

"Y-yeah i suppose, i never really thought of it". I avoided her gaze by looking at the racks of books, i can feel her coming closer, my heart is beating so loud i think i'm gonna burst.

I can feel her breath tickling the nape of my neck, her fingers entangling themselves in my hair, massaging my scalp.

Suddenly i was thrown back to the wall, my back slamming the surface causing me to groan in pain and pleasure, the book that was in my hands fell with a thud, her free hand resting on my chest, i'm aready panting in anticipation, before i got the chance to slam our lips together she was already ahead of me.

A moan erupted from me as i felt her teeth grazed my bottom lip accompanied by a gasp from me, which she took advantage of slipping her tongue in my mouth.

My hands immediately grasped her hips, giving soothing patternson the skin under her sweatshirt, one of her arm was around my neck while the other is still in my hair.

"Catch me," she mumbled in the kiss, i assumed that she's going to jump so i prepare to catch her. And she jumped, I automatically held her legs around my waist before wrapping my arms around her waist.

She pushed her lips harder which caused me to bang myself against the wall again, but I didn't mind, i'm too busy having this goddess in my hands.

"Bedroom," she ordered, and i walked us backwards to the door then to the stairs, sometimes knocking over objects but we made it without seperating our lips.

When we made it to her bedroom i kicked the door so it would close. But i felt her gripping the door knob, causing me to smash against the door, another groan came out from me. We pulled away fo catch our breathes with our foreheads touching.

Is this going to happen?

Am I actually going to lose my virginity?

"Do you want this?" She asked me, breaking me from my thoughts.

I was breathing heavily, making up my mind, and with one last exhale i answered.

"Yes, Mumma".

She smirked and brought our lips together again, embracing the feeling. Her fingers tugged at my t-shirt to which I immediately took off revealing my tattoos to her, she bit her bottom lip, her eyes wander in need, lust, passion, and another emotion that i cannot decipher.

She took off her sweatshirt revealing her bare chest to me, i moaned at the sight, i hurriedly bury my face between her breasts, licking and sucking. Tugging the loop of my belt before pulling down my skinny jeans, she pulled down her shorts and panties at the same time.