Chapter 22***

Harry's Pov

I heard a bang of a phone, then angry footsteps coming my way, Arabella came to view and i only looked at her in confusion and curiosity.

"Take off your clothes now".

I widened my eyes but took off my clothes nonetheless, and she too became naked once i was done. she stood in front of me and said, "touch me, kiss me, do anything to me, fuck me like you imagine it, be the one to lead, i'm all yours".

I gasped, surprised by her sudden words.

I leaned forward and pulled her towards me, i kissed her stomach and went up to her breasts, i heard Arabell let out a sigh and then grabbed hold of my hair, stroking it causing me to hum in delight. i sucked on both of her nipples while squeezing her plump ass, my mouth went upwards to her neck and made various love bites before devouring her mouth. I stood up and wanting to scoop her up but she stopped me.

"Wait, go to the Black Room". I lift my eyebrows, "but that's in your house," she giggled, "so? We both have a backdoor, no one will see us like this". She whispered to me before kissing me. As she wished, i carried her to her house from behind our houses. When we arrived at her Black Room door she took the key from her drawer and unlocked the room. I slammed the door shut before slamming her to the wall and put my dick inside her. We both moaned at the contact, i stilled for a bit, letting her adjust before roughly thrusting myself inside her over and over, earning screams and rigged breathing from her and from myself.

Fuck!

So good.

"Talk dirty to me, Shudder".

I moved my lips to her ear before growling.

"You like that, Mumma? you like me fucking you like this? I bet i can make you cum frequently by this hour, how's your Baby Boy's cock? Do i fill you up good? Answer me, Mumma". I groaned as i hear her moans became louder.

"I fucking love it, Fuck me harder, make me cum, baby...Aaaah! You feel so good, so thick and long! Fuck me harder, Shudder". I lost my breath when she clenched on my dick

"I'll fuck you good, Mumma! Clench on me again, i'm going to ruin your pussy, Mumma. Fuck! So tight! Mumma feels so good, so wet for me, so good, Mumma wants hard? I'll give you hard". I moved her on the cushion like ground and laid her down on her stomach, i pressed down her back and continued to fuck her. "So deep! Mumma loves it! Deeper, Baby! Faster!" She screamed and went faster. I brought her shoulder up and wrapped my arm across her and squeezed her breast as i fuck her. She turned her head and i smacked our lips together, tasting each other.

"I'm cumming! Mumma, i'm gonna cum!" her moans never fail to turn me on so much. "Do it together, sweetie. Okay, Now". I released myself inside her while fucking her, i pushed myself so deep that i can press flat my front to her back.

I turned her around and laid her down on her back, i begin thrusting myself again and sucking on her nipple, her arms tangled themselves to my hair, but she said it was my night, so i'm going to make the most of it. I removed her arms and put her on the ground on top of her head, i fucked her with no mercy. "Mumma so beautiful, so sexy, i can fuck you all day, i'm not stopping for anything," i hissed into her ear.

I don't know how long we've been doing this but i could care care less about it. I love making love to her like this, rough but still passionate. I do remember that we both came 3 times already.

i squeezed her breasts and fuck her till tomorrow, "So hard, baby, you're so fast, AAH! I love your cock!" I moaned out before splurting out.

"I love you".

And that made me go faster, i can hear rigged breath, i kept saying those three words and it made me want to go faster, harder, and deeper. I truly love her though, i don't know why. It's not because of our sexual activities but i just do. I love Arabella Turner.

"I love you, I love you, I love you, Mumma! I'm going to ruin this pussy, you're mine, Mumma! You're mine!" Her moans became so loud i was startled by it, but nonetheless i kept going.

I thrust in so hard and fast that i didn't know if i ever pulled out yet, i didn't care though, the only thing i care about is Mumma and how i'm going to ruin her pussy. "My baby loves me and my pussy, you're going so fast, sweetheart, slow down boy," i didn't listen, i kept going faster, i even went faster, this feeling of euphoria has gotten to me, i can't stop.

And i won't stop.

"No, your pussy loves it fast and deep, Mumma loves my cock, i'm giving it to you, kiss me, Mumma, i need your lips". with that she sat up and slammed our lips together, we moved in sync. I went deeper into her, i can feel her clenching to me every time i thrust into her. I grabbed her ass and pressed her to me, making me go deeper. Her lips are so soft and plump, i can't get enough of her.

She pulled away and began kissing down my neck, i put my arms around her and carried her to the wall again, but this time her back was facing me. I put my right hand on both of her hands on top of her head and the other wrapped aroung her waist, keeping her close.

"Slow down, baby, slow down," i grinned widely before resting my chin on top of her shoulder and whispered, " never, you said to fuck you like how i imagine it, so this is how i always imagine it," i kissed down her back as i fucked her. As i felt my high coming, i went deeper into her, i groaned loudly before screaming out. "I'm gonna fuck you all day, feel my cum inside you Mumma? You want more? I'll give you more," i put her back on the ground before pushing hard and deep, stilling myself before thrusting back, she moaned so loud i can feel her shaking underneath me.

"You like it when i take it slow and hard, do you Mumma? Hm? Do you?" Mumma let out a breath before saying yes. I thrust again, more deeper this time before thrusting over and over, each time getting faster, i love how our skin slap, the sound making me crazy.

"Slow down, Babe, you're ruining me, it feels too good, slow down," i chuckled darkly, before turning her on her back, now facing each other, "open your eyes, Mumma".

She opened her lavender eyes with her breathing rigged. She was trying so hard not to close her eyes.

"Don't close your eyes, i want you to see how i fuck your brains out, how I'm making you feel, i want you to see me while feeling my cock sliding in and out of you, I'm not going to stop, not until the sun rises".

Her breath hitched, "there are no windows here, darling," i chuckled before kissing her hard, "that's what makes it more fun, even when the sun came up, I'm still going to fuck you".