Chapter 19**

Arabella's Pov

"I forgot how good you cook, Bells, i fucking need these bacons," Niall said while having his mouth full of breakfast. I slapped his arm to tell him to close his mouth when eating.

Harry on the other hand was eating peacefully.

Two different boys with different habits, but same reactions after having sex.

I ate mine in silence, after feeding Izzy and Ripley, he snucked in through the cat door, smart cat.

Might i remind you that we're all in nothing but our undergarmets.

-•

I am writing songs in the music room alone because Niall has been talking to Harry since breakfast and he forbid me to join them, he said it was men's business. Pfft. Men's business my ass, he's probably giving Harry sex tips or talking about football or inviting him to go to Ireland.

After some time they came to me and Niall nudged Harry to say something but Harry shook his head violently and Niall sighed.

"Bella, would you do the honor of fucking us both one last time before i leave? Just vanilla sex, nothing like last night," i bit my pen, raising my eyebrows.

I opened my mouth to say something and closed it again, what the hell am i supposed to say to that?

Hell fucking yeah.

I smiled and dragged them to the sex room again, and onto the bed in the middle of it. We never once touched the bed last night, we literally did it all over the place.

"Undress yourselves, and then undress me".

They got out of the tight restraints they call boxers and their cocks sprung out, slapping their stomachs.

Niall was first to come to me, kissing my stomach, pulling down the straps of my underwear, and then Harry kissing my neck, reaching the back of my bra, unclipping it before it is thrown somewhere in the room.

"Lie down Harry, I'm gonna ride you, darling". I kissed him before pushing him down on the bed.

I grabbed his cock and positioned it between my folds, i grabbed Niall's dick behind me and positioned it outside my arsehole.

I sink down and push Niall in me at the same time. We all moaned so loud.

God this feels so good.

Having two fat cocks inside of you from two good looking guys, just kill me now.

Every thrusts were deep and slow but hard. Making the room clouded with our steam of sex, our staggering breathes.

"I c-can f-feel all of you, M-mumma, it's am-mazing," Harry's breath hitched slightly before going on heavy pantings. I smiled, before looking down on him and kissed him deeply, i miss my baby's plump lips too much.

These guys fill me up so good, it's incredible, these cocks penetrating me, i want them to destroy my pussy, i love it.

I turned my head to make out with Niall, since he's gonna go home after this.

"I love my babies' cocks...
mmmfh...faster Niall i need it," and he quicken his pace, making me thrust faster to Harry. I guided Harry's head to my breasts, loving how it's pressed between them. He kisses every inch of my breasts, leaving small licks along the way.

Our thrusts were so passionate, so full of meaning, full of lust, the hot air makes me aroused even more.

I didn't set an air conditioner in this room on purpose. So the smell and feel of sex would stay.