Chapter 24**

Harry's Pov

I checked the clock and it's twelve p.m, we still have a long way to go.

I picked her up to her bedroom and pullet out two soft ropes from her drawer after i asked, i tied her wrists to the bedposts and put my arms on each side of her head.

"Mumma has been naughty, what do you think i should do?" It took everything in me not to stutter. I was afraid that she'll blow up on me.

"Anything you want, Shudder".

I wanted to push her legs apart but they're already apart, but not the way I wanted it. I put each of her leg to rest on my shoulder, and i slide myself inside her. Bingo.

"How do you want this to go? Slow? Or hard? Mercy? Or no mercy?" I don't know where those words came out from but I'm betting they came from my dick.

"Do i really have to answer that?" She smirked at me. I bit my lip before setting my eyes to our connected sexes.

I slowly pulled out and thrust in again, seeing the process. It was truly fascinating, not only did we feel physically connected to each other, but mentally too.

I was thinking of going inside her ass, but i don't think she'll be comfortable with that.

I pulled out and teased her entrance with the tip of my cock, wanting to see how she'll react. Her breath got caught when i pressed her clit before entering her completely. I put her legs down and thrust sharply, my head thrown back at the feeling.

I wrapped my arms around her so that our torso touches, her breasts pressing against me. I begin to thrust slowly over and over again.

"How many times have we came, Mumma?" I shakily ask while looking straight into her eyes. Mumma bit her lip before saying,
"I've lost count, darling".

"I love you so much, Mumma. You have no idea what you're doing to me, so tight! My Mumma! My pussy!" I whimpered in her ear, kissing and nibbling on her skin.

I quickened my pace and heard our sloppy thrusts, i always pressed myself deep inside her so i know that she's really here, so i know that I'm not dreaming.

"Darling, harder! Make Mumma proud, baby". And i obeyed, getting harder and harder with each thrust.

But i also couldn't help but to go faster, i wanted to cum so many times as i can, and i want to make Mumma scream, beg me to stop.

"Here comes your punishment, Mumma. Hold on tight". I widened her legs so she managed a split before thrusting savagely into her. I suck her nipples one tit at a time, not forgetting to lick them, I must be going mad because i could feel liquid coming out of it, but nonetheless i kept sucking and licking, occasionally biting.

"Too fast! Slow down! I can't cum that quick! Slow down!"

I ignored her and lifted her hips a bit and letting her legs go limp on each side of me, keeping a strong grip on her hips, making me scissor into her.

I captured her lips with mine, exchanging salivas, and a war between her tongue and mine. In and out i go, feeling her wet walls clench around me. And then i felt it.

Hot white spunk burst into her, i can also feel her juices coating with my semen.

Mumma always makes sure to take the pill, she wanted me to feel her completely.

That's what Mumma told me.

I stayed inside her until i let out all of my cum. When i pulled out, i dropped myself ontop of her but careful not to squeeze her. I positioned her breast to my direction and i slowly nibble on the nipple, getting rid of this tiredness. I can feel the liquid coming out of Mumma, brushing on my tip.

"Do you want to untie me now?"

Oh yeah, i forgot.

"Not yet, Mumma". I pecked her lips gently.

I moved my hand to her pussy, feeling how wet it is from our cum.

"I bet you're sore, Mumma. Don't worry, I'll make sure to keep your pink pussy wet and fresh".

I rolled myself down so that my face was infront of her entrance. I placed my nose ontop of her clit before sniffing deeply.

Fuck! She smells devine.

I began licking from the clit to the other end in an orderly fashion before starting to lick and suck her entrance in random patterns. I can taste both of our cum, i licked her clean, her moaning got louder so i sucked her clit harshly before letting go and climbed up to her again, nibbling on her nipple.

My dick was beginning to go hard again, but i tried to hold it in, I didn't want to be hard just yet. But even so, i craved for the contact between our two sex, so i grabbed my soft dick and positioned it right infront of her entrance, the tip touching her flesh.

"I love you, Mumma. I really do. I've been in love with you since the day i moved in, but i had a crush on you from the day you lead the student orientation 3 years ago".

"You remembered that?" She looked down on me, i loosened the ropes but it didn't free her, and then i answered.

"Well there has been only one purple eyed woman that's on my mind 24/7, so yeah," i tried to joke with her, which successfully worked because she giggled.

"You're not the only one who did, babe".

I furrowed my eyebrows at her statement. "What do you mean?"

"I remember when you were first in line for the orientation, the other kids were wusses". I let out a laugh.

"What's your favourite band, Harry?" She asked, looking up at the ceiling.

"Queen, why?" It was my turn to look up to her.

"You were wearing a rolling stones shirt that day, and those tight ass skinny jeans, how could your dick breath in that?"

I only shrugged, "magic, i guess".

Mumma rolles her eyes before setting her eyes on me. "You know, i can still feel our cum sliding down," i chuckled at her statement.

"I know, it's wetting my dick to be honest". I slide into her after i said that, earning a moan from Mumma.

"Fuck, Harry! You could've warned me". I sucked harshly on her nipple before letting go. "It's the element of surprise".

"Don't you dare follow Niall's steps, he's a wanker, literally".