Chapter 13*

Harry's Pov

Ripley!! Dammit.

I haven't fed the damn cat, he's gonna be so pissy when i get home.

Wait.

Does Arabella like cats?

I forgot to ask her.

Shit! What if she doesn't like cats?!
I'll have to put Ripley out tonight if she doesn't.

Arabella and i were at my doorstep, when i was about to unlock i turned to face her.

"I forgot to tell you that i have a cat," i bit my lip, closing my eyes afraid that she might not like it.

Surprisingly, all i heard was a giggle.

I opened my eyes and she said, "i know, she comes to my house a lot and she sometimes play with my cat, Izzy".

"How have i not seen her yet?" I asked, unlocking my door.

"Because she is at my brothers' house until two weeks," she whined, missing her cat terribly. "Cade?" We went in the door to be greeted with Ripley running towards us.

"Nope, my other brothers Flynn and Gale," i furrowed my eyebrows, and then she noticed the look on my face and smiled, "twins". I nodded in understanding.

Ripley was rubbing his face and wagging his tail on Arabella's leg, cheeky bastard, sees a pretty girl and turns all touchy and shit.

Arabella gasped lightly before picking Ripley up carry him. "Hi Ripley Wibbly, ya miss me don't ya? Or do you miss Izzy more?"

Ripley just purred and put his head on top of Arabella's chest, that little minger. "I'll take that as both of us then," she chuckled and kissed the top of his head before letting him go.

"I have to feed him first, so make yourself at home".

I went to the kitchen with Ripley trailing behind me, as i give him his food i leaned to the sink counter and snorted.

"I bet you got comfy on top of her boob didn't you? You little bastard," Ripley only wagged his tail while eating, i shook my head before putting down a bowl of warer next to him.

I left Ripley and looked for Arabella, she wasn't in the living room, so i shouted at her to ask where she was, she replied shortly, her voice was near so she may be in the office near the guest bedroom.

My suspicions were true as she was standing infront of a bookshelf looking through a very old copy of Jane Eyre. "These pages are so fragile, and this is one of the very original copies of it, how did you manage to get this?" She was examining it like it was treasure in her eyes.

"My gran gave it to me as one of her will before she died, I've never stopped reading it since". I prompted up my glasses.

She sniffed it softly, before leaning her cheek against the cover, and i dare say that she looks breathtaking. I couldn't take my eyes off her.

I didn't even realize that she was already infront of me as i snapped out of my daze. "Hmm?" I hummed, looking at her alluring purple eyes.

"Ready for your next lesson?" She whispered in my ear. I gulped and nodded, showing her the way to my room, thank god i cleaned it yesterday.

She turned to face me with a very alluring stare. Her hand came up to tangle around my hair caressing it softly before gripping it hard and forced me to look down at her causing me to groan in pain, our foreheads touching.