Chapter 31

3 months later

Arabella and Harry decided that they would tone the sex down, as of now they only have sex 5 times a week and not everyday, it's still a lot but it's progress. Arabella has been catching up with Colin after years of not seeing each other.

Harry has been busy with his job too. Even though he works from home, he's working day and night with a slight amount of shower but still manages to smell good.

Despite focusing on his job, he can't help but think of Arabella. He saw that she has been keeping up with her daily routines, waking up at 5 to drink tea, inhaling the scent of it, and then going for a run, comes back after 2 hours, etc. But one thing he noticed was, she sometimes leave the house at noon to somewhere, somewhere he doesn't know, he was afraid to ask, too afraid.

All he knows is that she's been in contact with Colin, he asked her awhile ago. Harry thinks it's his fault, but no, Arabella said to him that she just wanted to breathe for a little while.

Arabella misses Harry of course, there's no doubt in that, she really craved to be by his side, but Colin was starting to be in her head again. She doesn't know why, buy one thing for sure is that she missed his face.

She knows that Harry's been working so hard, she could see it at night when she couldn't sleep, she likes to peep through the curtains and watched him as he reads a draft and corrects it, he sometimes laugh at the words, and that made her smile.

Arabella often thinks that she's been corrupting Harry, she feels guilty, he's still so innocent. She once thought of leaving him alone, but she couldn't bare to do so. She could be devastated, most of all, he could be more devastated.

Day by day, they see each other less than before, buried in each other's businesses.

Harry often thinks about going to her house at night, but he was too busy that he couldn't find the time, even if it was her, he has a lot of priorities at the moment, but his focus now is his job. His boss called a month ago to ask him why were the drafts not revised yet, and why hasn't he sent them to his email. Thankfully he came up with a good excuse so his boss cut him some slack.

Here's a little information about Colin. He's an actor, he's kind, smart, adventurous, a man of every woman's dreams. He's the typical gentleman. Oddly, only few women are actually interested in him (a/n: not those merlin fans tho).

Ever since Colin was introduced by Bradley, Arabella's cousin, both of them couldn't take their eyes off of each other.

They've known each other for 8 years. Although, they lost contact after Colin got a chance to film a movie overseas. And then Arabella met Niall, and you guys know the rest.

As for Niall, he still sleeps around, but he does so with class. Professional with every prey.

Okay, i don't know what to write anymore.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••♠
Fyi, i take request ideas! So if anyone wants something different to happen in the future, just comment here.