Chapter 29

[i just want to change a few things, Harry is 22 and Bella is 29, i know it's a bit too far but i wanted Bella to be really mature in this, and Niall is 31. I know jn the previous chapters i said that Niall is five years older than Bella but it makes more sense like this and don't worry cause Niall still looks the same but more mature and sexier, okay I'll let you read now]

Saturday~

Bella's POV

Oh god.

I feel like a princess in this dress. I should've worn this a long time ago.

I hear a car pull over infront of my house and then Harry shouted from downstairs.

"Bella, there's a limo outside- oh hey Niall," i assumed Niall came in. "There's Niall too".

"Give me a moment". I shouted back.

You can do this Bella.  Fucking girl power.

Fuck that.

I'm a badass.

"Bells, we really should- oh wow", Niall came in my room and closed the door.

"You look blindingly breathtaking". I turned around to him and hugged him.

"That's actually the first thing you've said to me that wasn't sex related". He laughed and kissed the top of my head.

"You know, if he is there, he'd regret not calling you". He sincerely said.

I smiled and thanked him before we both went downstairs.

Harry's POV

I heard footsteps on the stairs, so i stood feom the couch and waited at the bottom of the stairs, waiting for the goddess to appear. And also the cocky lad.

And there she was. Glowing like the first light at sunrise, radiant.

"Dear lord love the duck". I muttered as she stepped infront of me.

"Don't you look dashing". She fixed my tie and then looked up at me.

And her eyes widened.

"What?" I asked.

"Did you cut your hair?" She asked, bewildered. I nodded slowly, "why the hell didn't you tell me?"  I shrugged.

She shook her head, and then she stared at me, just like I'm doing to her.

"And you're not wearing your glasses". She pouted a little. But it quickly turned into a big smile.

"You look fresh though, i love it". I grinned so wide i can take my whole teeth out.

Then her mouth came to my ear, "such a shame that I can't pull on you anymore".

Dang.

I forgot about that.

I widened my eyes, when i was about to look at her, she was already walking to the door. Niall walked pass me with a playful smirk on his face.

--

The journey to the event was silent except for the clicking sounds of Bella's heels, something's bothering her, but I don't know what it is.

I feel the car stop, Niall got out first, and then Bella turned her head to me, "if anyone asks you anything, just smile and walk away, if anyone asks why you're with me, just say I'm your dear friend-" she stopped when she saw my slightly hurt expression.