Chapter 2

Harry's POV

I can't seem to take the big smile on my face. I'm curious to think what might we do at her house, will we just eat that cake she baked or are we gonna do something else.

It makes me excited.

I look at my bedside table to glance at my clock to see that it's already 6:25

I should go now.
Should i?
I should
Maybe later
I have to go now.

Yeah, I'm going now.

I'm walking out of my house, locking it and stroll nervously to Bella's house. my fist came up to her door but never made contact to the wooden object. I try swinging it back and about to knock, but I couldn't do it with fear that she might not answer.

Picking up my courage, i slowly knock. I close my eyes, praying that she would answer it. To my luck, she did.

She opened the door, revealing her goddess self, smiling at me.

"Harry! You're early", she opened the door wider to let met in her house,

"They say it's better late than never, but i say early is the most perfect time." I chuckled nervously. I glance around the house.

"Nice place you got here."

I wonder what the bedroom looks like.

"Well thanks, i just got the wall done two days ago, come on i'll cut you some cake", she said, grabbing my arm sending dragon fire to my stomach.

Bella's POV

How can a well sculptured humanbeing be an existence in this football we call planet earth? It really confuses me to no end. Not to mention how i affect him so much, just a speck of my touch will get him goosebumps.

The way he eats, how he brings the fork to his mouth, how he chews.

Damn..what would it feel like to have his mouth slowly biting my two-

"Bella? You alright, love?"

Ugh..just by the sound of his husky voice makes my south region warm and tingle.

"Yeah, just um..just keep eating, i've to fetch something from my room", i said, with a low voice to make it slightly sexy. He widened his eyes a bit.

I turned around and made my way out of the kitchen, but i stopped my tracks and looked at him from my shoulder,

"oh and harry?" He raised his head to me with a smile.

"You can look around if you like, anywhere." I can practically see how his adam's apple pop slowly.

With that, i left him downstairs to 'look around'.

Harry's POV

My eyes widened at her.

Take a look around she said..
Anywhere she said..
Count me in

As i finished my cake, i bring my plate to the sink and washed it, it was the least i could do for exchange of her inviting me to her home.

Just like she said, i took a stroll to every aspect of the first floor of her house, the living room, sofas adorning the space and the wall tv that she had with a collection of films, mostly Marvel and Lord of The Rings and Harry Potter, she even has series of Lie To Me, I didn't know she was a fan of those type. Moving on to her average sized library, shelves of books and a window seat that has a view of the side of my house, she's very well organized, and a massive reader of fictions and fantasies. Then i came across a door from my way to the last room, and when i tried to open it, it was locked, i might as well just ask her later. The last room i went into was a music room, two acoustic guitars, an electric guitar, an electric bass, a violin in a violin bag, a harp, and the most beautiful piano i have ever seen in my entire life, the cover is open meaning it has just been used not long ago.

I sat down on the seat, and i glanced at the keys, i was about to place my fingers on them but i'm afraid that i could accidentally damage it.

Nonetheless i press down to the keys and begin playing the song from Corpse Bride, the one Victor played whilst trying to cheer Emily up, its a beautiful song, but i could never get the title in my head.

I played it, not even noticing any presence, as i looked at my right while i'm playing, i see Bella, then i continue playing when i realized..

Crap.

This is her piano.

I quickly stand up and stumble my way from the the piano. All she did was grin at me, me being the shy person i am, i sweat my palms and fidget quietly, "i'm sorry, I didn't mean to-"

"Danny Elfman." She sat on the piano seat.

I furrowed my eyebrows. "Sorry?" She turned to me and said,

"it was The Piano Duet by Danny Elfman from the Corpse Bride, you did it so perfectly, but you only played Victor's part", her back faced me as she said the last words, i can almost hear her pouting.

"W-well do you want t-to play with m-me?" I ask, looking at her back.

Almost instantly she looked at me, "i'd love to, come here", she scoots over to the left, and i sit on the right side, just like in Corpse Bride.

She played the first chords, and then it was me, we did the exact same routine, and her expression matches Emily so well, so i think i should match with Victor as well. The part when we play together came and i really felt as though i'm in the film, and then the finale Bella's left hand got that enthusiasm and reached for my left arm, i caught hold of it and she giggled.

"Pardon my enthusiasm", i looked her in the eye and shook my head.

"I like your enthusiasm", tightening my grip on her hand. She leaned in and whispers to me,

"You really should."