Chapter 17***

Warning: this is going to be intense, see those three stars up there? It means this chapter will be very very steamy and hardcore.

Arabella's Pov

I don't want to hide the proud smile on my face after i gave Harry a handjob, he was really struggling, his glasses falling down a bit to the middle bridge of his nose, his face was all red, knuckles white, bottom lip red- well, it's always red, but redder like blood, and his disheveled hair that he pulled over and over to relieve the tension, he was a sexy nerd.

My sexy nerd.

We sat down in my living room, Niall and Harry are on opposite sofas while i was in a seperate loveseat. I see that Niall was inspecting Harry, who is currently daydreaming with his face still red from our activity not long ago.

"What do you have in mind, Niall?" I decided to break his stare. When he looked at me he raised his eyebrows.

"I'm not incharge here Bells, you are," he smirked which i gladly returned. I hummed before standing up and caress the two boys heads for affection.

"Well, i guess i have two babyboys for tonight".

Harry's Pov

As soon as she said that i looked up at her.

I don't know what to do actually.

She gave us each of her hands to take and Niall took it without hesitation, standing up to kiss her neck lightly. I looked back and forth between her hand and Niall before taking it too.

Arabella guides us to a door, where she then picks up a key from inside a drawer next to the door and opens the door.

She looks at us from her shoulder before opening her shoes and said, "take off your shoes".

When we got inside, she turned on the lights and all we could see is black, besides the white light. The room was very big.

The walls weren't walls, they were planted with cushioned type walls, so that it bounces. And the floor weren't tiles, it was some sort of bed like carpet, and in the middle of the room, there was a bed, I think it's wider than king size.

My feet touched the cotton like carpet, it was so soft I couldn't make a difference between this and a fluffy cat.

Arabella turned around making Niall and i stop. "Now, if i hear any of you call me by my name i will end this, so call me Mumma, do everything i say and you won't be punished, Harry, come here, Niall you get behind me and undress me, and you will undress Niall, Harry".

"Can we swear?" Niall asked.

Arabella smirked, "for tonight you can".

I walked towards her and then she pulled me by the neck and connected our lips together, battling one another but of course Arabella won.

I feel her hands roam every inch of my torso and i love it, she took off my shirt and started to unbuckle my belt, i opened my eyes to see Niall kissing her earlobe while cupping her breast with one hand and the other unbuttoning her blouse, i was bit jealous so i put my palm on her free breast and the other to unbutton Niall's pants, mine and Niall's jeans drop at the same time, the difference is that Niall still has his boxers while I'm basically buck ass nude now.

We moaned in each other's mouths, i looked down to see that Niall was touching her pussy through her jeans before dropping them to the floor, all she is left is with her bra and thong. I pulled Niall's shirt from his head and threw it somewhere, and finally i drop his calvin klein boxers.