Chapter 14*

Harry's Pov

"W-what?"
I raised my head to look at her.

She didn't say anything, she untied me and surprisingly I don't feel any pain on my wrists.

Arabella sat down in front of me with her legs spread open.

"You heard me, now put your hands at the top of my bum," i was slightly confused at her demand but obeyed nonetheless.

Suddenly, she tied my wrists together. I looked up at her in confusion, but she only gave me a straight face.

"I want you to eat me, Harry. Eat my pussy". My eyes widened.

I've never done this before, I don't know what to do. But i can feel her dripping cunt on my stomach and the only thing i could do was stare at it.

Suddenly, i feel small soft fingers raking through my hair, i closed my eyes at the sensation she's giving me. But then her grip tighten and pulled my head up to look at her. I cried out in pain and shock.

"Lower your head and get to work, boy".

I gulped and lowered my self until i was laying down on my stomach, i got closer to her center and softly touch her sensitive nub with my nose, inhaling her sweet alluring scent. I began to lick a stripe of her pussy, fuck she tastes good.

Is this what a goddess tastes like?

I blew air on the surface and looked up to meet Arabella's eyes, she gave me a look that made me want to continue. I sucked on the nub and then went started sucking and licking her pussy.

I wonder what would happen if i stuck my tongue in her?

So i tested my experiment and she gave me a slight shaky breath, so i continued to push in and out my tongue and at the same time gathering her wetness in my mouth.

I became hard again and it was getting painful for my cock to be sandwiched by the bed and my stomach, so i lifted my ass up so i was sorta in a doggy style.

I think Arabella noticed my dick's discomfort so she pushed my head away from her pussy.

"Lie down, Shudder".

She held my arms that were behind her and we switched positions so she was on top of me, my arms are still behind her.

"Continue your work, Harry boy," she said as she closed the distance between my head and her pussy.

I continued mouthfucking her until she came again, i happily lick all of her juices clean. Damn it tastes lile cherry.

She sighed in content, and then I remembered that I'm still hard, my cock straight up, some precum leaking.

But Arabella did nothing.

She untied my hands and stood up, walked to the bathroom that was connected to my bedroom.

While i on the other hand was hard as a fucking brick.

Well shit.

I wanted to touch myself but I'm afraid Arabella wouldn't want me to.

I feel vulnerable when I'm around her. But i love it, i love feeling so small as she got on top of me. All my focus goes to Arabella and only Arabella.

She came back in all her glory and started to dress infront of me, and then I'm there buck ass nude lying on my bed with a dick standing up.

While she was drying her hair, she looked back and forth to me an d me dick. "I'm sure you can handle that cause you know why?" She walked to me and crouched down to my head.

"N-no Mumma," i answered, not wanting to upset her. She smirked to me and cupped my jaw softly.

"Because you're Mumma's big boy, and big boys can handle things when their Mumma's not there". She kissed my forehead and left.