Chapter 7*

Harry's Pov

I gasped.

She wants me to call her that? I don't understand

Wait-

"I wouldn't say i like that kink, but the opposite of it...that i like..more".

She's into mommy kink.

I don't know why but kind of excites me, it makes it more interesting, i love it.

"Mumma". I whispered slowly.

She grinned widely, "say it again, but louder," she breathed in my face, i can feel her minty breath on me as i inhaled it.

"Mumma," as i said it, my cock twitched. My mouth fell open, she hummed and kissed my head,

"Good boy," she caresses my face, resting her chin on top of my head, and my face was face to face with her breasts.

"My darling boy," she peppered kisses to my face and stopped after she kissed my nose. Suddenly she settles herself on my lap and i had to steady to keep her from falling so i held her waist, but she doesn't seem to like it, so she pushes my hands away and brought them behind my back.

"Who do you belong to, Harry boy?" I gulped.

"You mumma," Arabella smiled.

"Good boy, and what do boys get when they're good, baby?" She caresses my cheek with her free hand.

"They get what they want?" I whispered.

She chuckles. "Close, but not quite."

"They get what benefits them, but what do boys get when they're.....bad?"

"P-punishment?" I stuttered in fear.

She laughed. "Yes Harry, a punishment."

She moved from my lap and went around the kitchen counter, getting supplies to cook.

"I'm making pasta if that's okay with you,"

Okay, what?

"Y-you want m-me to eat dinner w-with you?" I pointed me and then to her, she raised her eyebrows at me, "well, I wouldn't have asked that if I didn't, now would i?"

I watch her cook and she couldn't get any more beautiful, with her cheeks flush because of the steam from the pot, beads of sweat on her skin, her hair tied to a messy bun letting loose strands of hair on each side of her face, i could look at her all night.

-----------------------

"How do you imagine your first time, Harry?"

We just finished dinner and are currently enjoying a glass of scotch.

But i nearly choked on mine.

She was so blunt to mentioning sexual things and I don't know how the hell i find that arousing.

"I don't know really, but as long as i'm sober while doing it and that i know the person who i'm doing it with then anything is fine, I don't have any expectations". This is half true, i do have expectations but it involves me telling her that i have a crush on her before doing it.

But fuck that, I don't think i even need to tell Arabella how i feel, it seems like she already knows.

She hummed in deep thought. After a while she stood up and handing out her hand for me to take, "come on, this is going to be your first lesson".

I watched her hips sway naturally from behind as we enter her bedroom. Her room was painted a deep red colour almost like blood. She pushed me down on her queen sized bed till I'm laying on my back.