Chapter 30

Harry's POV

It's bothering me all night, when will they stop talking??

"Niall," i nudged Niall as he chews a bit of meat from a skewer, he hummed to acknowledge me.

"Did they know each other very well?" Suddenly, he choked a bit on his food and i had to pat his back.

He coughed and said yes in an uncomfortable way.

"Did they hook up?" I just blurted out.

Niall laughed and rested his arm on my shoulder, "of course they didn't, why do you ask, lad?"

"Nothing, i just-*cough* they've been going at it for awhile and i would very much like to go home now".

"Oh! I'll get Bella for ya, cause I can't take ya home, lad. Too drunk to be honest". I was about to stop him but he just pat my shoulder firmly before wobbling towards Bella. And all i can do is stare at people dancing while i wait.

I didn't really mind the place, it's them that i dislike. I hate that he can make her laugh like that, i thought i was the only one that was able to do that, aside from Niall of course.

I continue to stare at people without any thought in my head, not long after that, i can see Bella from my peripheral vision walking towards me,

With Colin.

Why.

Just. Why.

"Harry, I believe you two haven't met properly, Harry, Colin, Colin, Harry". Right after she said my name, Bella circled her arm to mine.

"Hello, Colin Morgan". He gave his hand out for me to shake, and I reluctantly shook his hand.

"Harry Styles. Hi". I gave a slightly tight smile before letting go.

"Harry was my junior in my Uni, now I'm his...well you could say mentor".

Mentoring in what activity, actually?

"That's great, you're a lucky lad, from what I've seen, Bella gives excellent advice, but she can also be hard though so i hope you respect her".

Am i talking to a fifty year old man?

Does he think I'm a kid?

Irish fudger.

"Of course, i think highly of her, there will never be a day where I won't give respect to a lady like Bella".

And then there was a long and intense pause.

Bella thankfully broke the tension and excused us so we could go home and leaving Niall to party.

~~~~~~

*bella's place*

We sat together watching netflix, still in our formal attire, my tie unraveled and our feet on the coffee table.

It was quiet, and I didn't want to bring up Colin to her.

Suddenly she stands up and took off her dress, making me twitch inside my slacks, everytime more of her skin shows, the bigger i get.

"What's going on with you, Harry?"

Now she stands with only panties, hands crossed over her chest.

"Hmm?" I looked her in the eye, she looked concerned and so curious at the same time. It's rather adorable.

"You were in a daze the whole time and at the after party, i thought you had a headache or something".

I smiled at her, "I'm alright, got tired of Niall's chattering though," I wasn't completely lying, Niall tried to woo girls while i just sat there, staring at Bella and Colin.

I can tell from her face that she didn't really believe me, but shrugged it off nonetheless because she thinks I'm tired.

Bella sighs before sitting on my lap, her breasts angled perfectly, her crotch ontop of my clothed dick, arms wrapped around my neck.

"If you say so". She speaks softly before playing my hair.

There was a pleasant silence after that.

I carressed her hips, her head moved forward to peck my forehead over and over again.

I kissed her chin and down to her neck, kissing, licking, and sucking at the skin to make the blood surface.

She tugged at my hair every time i suck. But she couldn't tug as hard as before because of my now short hair.

I went down to her breasts, kissing around the nipple multiple times. All i can hear were the smacking of my lips and Bella's heavy breathing.

I finally begin to have contact with her nipple and sucked like a newborn baby.

I don't fucking care, i just need me some tittie *i cringed writing this bit, I'm sorry*

Bella pressed down my crotch, causing me to let out a moan. I thrusted upwards to match her pace, making it more pleasurable.

And i realised that we're dry humping. I read about it when i doing my research on sex.

Don't judge, I haven't been doing this for long.

We pressed harder and harder to each other's center everytime we move. I just want to drop my boxers and let her fuck me raw like she usually does but I'm too into this new feeling, it's another thing that I'm learning.

"M-mumma, i feel like I'm ab-about to cu-"

"Don't you dare, hold it in".

So yeah, being the obedient boy, i held it for as log as i can.

But i needed more. I need to be inside. my dick is mentally groaning for skin to skin contact.

But in that moment, she paused.

Her forehead rests on my shoulder, i can feel her eyelashes flutter my skin causing goosebumps to appear.

"Are you okay?" I said, gently.

Her palms on both of my cheeks, carressing softly, she looked down to me with a tired look on her face. She smiled a little, the type of smile that i have never seen on her before, this was a tired and sad smile.

And she said the words of every female in this world would say to hide their emotions.

"I'm fine".