Chapter 11**

Arabella's Pov

He literally fills me whole, everytime i move i could feel him in me, the only reason i could even sleep was the fact that i was spent from fucking him. And even though it was his first time, he was the best that I've ever experienced, I don't care if this sounds fucking cliché, i love his cock, i love his big hands wrapped around me holding on like he never wants to lose me, i love the sounds that would come out of his mouth because of my doing, i love his sculptured tattooed body, i love how his glasses remained intact during sex, i love his curly hair that almost reached his neck so i could tug on it, and i love his mouth.

My thoughts were interrupted by a sound that came from behind me. He moaned.

I can feel him thrusting himself slowly into me, I don't know if he's awake or not. When i turned my head around, i saw that he has his eyes closed.

He was dreaming about fucking me.

Fuck, that's hot.

His chin rested on my shoulder as he thrusted himself deep into me, slow but hard and deep. So i took it upon myself to push him back so he was laying down, and i was on top of him also laying down, my back on his chest, but nonetheless he kept thrusting.

His arms that were around me loosen and fell to my waist. I raised myself so i was sitting and his shaft is almost out of me, i can hear him whimper at the loss of contact.

Without warning i sink myself down to him, a loud moan came from him, i turned around to see that he was still sleeping, i smirked and began thrusting regularly, i hold my moans, not wanting to wake him up, just hearing him moan and groan like that is enough for me.

I started to play with my clit, rubbing circles with my finger, i touch the skin of Harry's length and feeling it slide through my fingers as i bounce, my other hand played with my breast, imagining my boy's big hand squeezing it.

Harry's mine, and he will always be mine.

-•

Harry's Pov

I woke up to Arabella riding me backwards, her long unruly hair cascaded along her back, her beautiful round ass facing me.

Fuck, somebody pinch me.

Oh wait, somebody's already fucking me.

Dear god, you made my dream come true.

My moans grew louder as i felt her finger touch the skin of my length that wasn't inside her.

Holy shit, she's so tight.

I can have her ride me all day.

"M-mumma, Mumma so t-tight," i groaned out in pleasure, i hear her chuckle sweetly.

"You're awake darling, good. Now show me what your big cock can do, baby. Come on". She thrusts hard everytime, harder than last night. I thrust up to meet with her in rhythmic movements.

Fuck, her ass looks amazing from this view.

I sat up, feeling myself become immediately deeper in this position, i have one arm securing her breasts, and one on both of our lower regions, i touched myself and her clit at the same time, feeling how she slides up and down my shaft.

This feels so foreign yet so amazing. I began playing with her clit, rubbing harsh circles on it, receiving a loud moan from her. One of her arms wrapped around my head as i suck on her neck while the other laced itself with my fingers around her breasts, entwining them. She turned her head to face me, kissing my earlobe to my cheek, to the corner of my mouth, she gripped my chin making me face her, and she slammed our lips together, my mouth capturing her bottom lip, i sucked on it while entangling our tongues together.