Chapter 32**

Harry's POV

Don't do it, Styles. Don't you fucking dare.

Do it. You know you want to.

I have been standing on Arabella's doorway for half an hour, questioning myself wether to knock or ring the doorbell. I finished all my drafts and sent them to my boss. I really need her with me, it's been so long since i've been close to her.

2 weeks.

2 menacing weeks that i haven't been in touch with her, in any way possible, and that's saying something.

I sighed in distress, turned around to make my way back to my house. But i stopped in the middle of my tracks.

Fuck.

Do i really want to regret this? No.

Do i really want to see her? Yes.

Do i really want to do this now?
I don't know.

Man up, Styles.

Fuck it.

I turned around, lifting my glasses that were slipping down and walked in huge steps, then rang her doorbell. But all i hear is silence, so i try to knock the door once, again, nothing. I grunted and smacked my forehead to the door. Well, three is a charm, might as well give it another go. So i held my knuckle up to knock again, but the door was opened, i suddenly got a hold of the side walls so i wouldn't fall, good heavens, i could've crushed her.

I looked up and saw her smile amusingly. Crap, i must look silly right now.

I straighten myself and cleared my throat, my hands behind my back so i can fidget nervously.

"Bella". I tried to make my voice as casual as possible, but i seem to have failed.

"Harry". She smirked, using the same tone that i did.

Dammit, i'm beginning to sweat.

" I-uh, i missed you".

Hi.
You blithering idiot.

She smiled before taking my arm pulling me inside. We walked to the kitchen and she told me to sit on one of the stools, so i did. I wait for her to say something but she just began to cook, i'm not sure what supposed to do here, i'm just watching her at the moment, noticing that her eyes glint in excitement when she cooks. And without realizing, i moved my arm to rest on the table and put my chin on top of my palm, my eyes admiring her.

She is so fascinating.

"Harry".

I jumped at the voice and almost fell off the stool.

"Yes?" I say while trying to do a position that wasn't awkward

"I missed you too".

And there goes the dragons in my heart.

"I'm so sorry i haven't been in touch with you these past few weeks, with both of our works delayed, my routines messed up, i thought that we needed the break- Harry, are you okay?"

"Huh? Oh umm..yeah i'm fine," i couldn't help but stutter.

I couldn't say a word, i missed her face too much, and if i talk i'm afraid of skipping some details of her face. I can't even smell what she's cooking.

"Is there something wrong, darling?" There she goes with the pet names, is sounds so soft when she says it.

"No, of course not, i just miss your face-" holy fuck.