Chapter 25**

Harry's Pov

"We still have half a day, do you want to keep going?" I ask her, nuzzling my nose to the valley of her breasts.

She chuckled, "i should be asking you that, Shudder," i smiled sheepishly. "But yeah, of course i want to keep going".

I pushed myself up to kiss her lips, she tastes like peaches and strawberries, I don't know how that is possible but I don't care about that right now.

I wrapped her legs around my waist before pushing myself in and out of her, our skin was so sweaty i can smell it in the air. I put one of her nipple in my mouth and began sucking.

Her fingers raked through my hair, giving it a tug every now and then. I held down her hips so i can fuck her faster. This woman is like ecstasy, the more you take it, the more energetic you get.

I picked her up and carry her to the black room, laying her down on her side. I pressed my front to her back and thrust deep into her, feeling her walls clench around me.

One of her leg was behind me to keep her legs wide open, i had one hand down her clit rubbing harsh circles while the other one plays with her breast. I kissed up and down her neck, memorizing her from touch.

"Does Mumma love how i fuck? Does Mumma want more? Tell me what you want, Mumma".

She turned her head to kiss me hard before settling her lips on my forehead.

"Fuck me like a queen, Shudder".

I don't know why, but i smirked. It's like there's a beast inside me waiting to come out, and I can't stop it.

I lift myself up so I'm hovering over her, i gripped her wrists and thrust harder.

Harder.

Harder.

Moaning.

Screaming.

Whimpering.

And me...

Shuddering.

"No matter how hard or fast i fuck you, you always make me shudder, whether I'm on you or under you".

She sighed in pure bliss. "And you always wonder why i call you Shudder".

I sat up and pulled her with me, i wrapped my arms around her not wanting any space between us, her breasts brushing my chest every time she slides up and down my cock. Her arms around my neck, slender fingers stroking my hair, our sweat mixing together creating the smell of sex in the air.

I can feel my high coming, and by the way she grips my hair, i know that she's close too.

We pressed our lips together, no pushing, no tongues are battling against one another, just lips, aching for a touch of lips like heaven.

I'm so in love with Arabella, it's insane.

My breathing goes quicker before i finally released myself into her, with Mumma's juices coating me.

I can feel her heartbeat banging, i pressed my ear to her chest where her heart lays, hearing the source of her life thumping loudly.

"It beats only for you, darling". My eyes widened at her confession, i gulped before looking up to her before holding her hand and put it ontop of my heart.

"So does mine, Mumma. Only for you".

Arabella cups my face and kissed me lightly.

"I adore you, Harry. You don't know how important you are to me".

I kissed her chin, "and I love you".

She looked down at me and said, "do you really?" I nodded.

"I can't stop you from loving me, can i?" I shook my head, biting my lip.

"You do realize that I'm older than you by seven years, right?" I nodded lightly.

"You should find someone your age, Harry," she looked at me with sympathetic eyes.

"But I don't want anybody else my age, I don't need anybody else, i only want and need you," i tighten my grip around her waist.

Arabella sighed, "you don't actually believe that, do you Harry? You're still affected by teenage love". I furrowed my eyebrows. "But I'm not a teenager anymore, I'm 22 and I'm an adult". She looked sympathetic.

"Being an adult isn't measured by age, it is measured by your attitude, but being in love however, is measured in so many ways". Mumma caresses my cheeks as she speaks.

"When you're younger, you only know love as a happy feeling that you get when you like someone or extremely infatuated with them, you only focus on being happy and satisfied, whereas when you're older, you know love as a privilege, that one person that you imagine being in the future with, that person who you want to wake up to everyday, when you want to wake up first than the person sleeping beside you just to see their beautiful face sleeping peacefully, that person you'd want to have little rendezvous with in the middle in of the night, that person that you'd want to share your quirks with, that person that you will cherish everyday till the day they or you die, twice before Friday, and that person, Harry..that person him or herself is love".