Chapter 28**

Bella's POV

"I was beginning to wonder when you might show up," i say as i stepped aside so Niall can come in.

"Sorry, had a quickie with a hottie".
He wiggled his eyebrows at me.

I looked at him, a bit disgusted, "I'm doing everything in my power to forget that you just said that". [picture king arthur from Merlin say this] sorry, i love Merlin

He snickered and noticed a bag of cheetos,

"Cheetos! Fuck yeah".
And plomped on my couch and turned on the telly. I crossed my arms and just stared at him.

"Where's your little Shudder?"

"I made him go home and go to work".

He notices my stare and looked at me, with his mouth full of cheetos.

"Is there actually a reason that you came here? Or did you just want to devour my food?" His eyes widened and pointed at me with his orange stained fingers whilst continuing to chew on the damn snack before talking.

"Yes, don't forget to come to the BAFTA'S this Saturday, remember you're one of the presenter". My eyes widened at the note.

Fudge.

I forgot about that.

"Why the hell didn't you remind me a week ago? It's in two days dammit".

"I honestly just remembered last night, but i was too high to tell you".

I groaned as i think of nothing that i could wear to the damn thing.

"I don't have anything to wear". I whined, plomping down right next to Niall.

"You have a bloody walk in closet". He looked at me, bewildered.

"Yeah but I haven't bought a new dress in ages, I haven't even stepped out of this house for a month or so". He snorted, "yeah, cause you're too busy fucking Harry".

I hit him on the back of his head, Niall whining at the pain, me on the other hand was thinking what to wear to the bloody event.

Wait a minute.

I have never worn that dress in my entire life.

Do i keep it here?

I practically sprinted up the stairs into my closet. Muttering, "where the hell is that gorgeous dress?" Over and over again.

Alas, i found it.

He gave me the dress, but he never told me why.

"Bells? You in here?" Niall's voice rang through my room, i told him where i was and he came in seconds past that. He stared at the dress that i was holding.

"Holy shit. Is that- is that the one Co-" , "don't say his name, please, I'm still not over it".

He nodded, gulping nervously.

"Will he be there?" I asked him.

"I don't know, babe, i think we just have to wait and see". He gave me a sad smile.

———•

Niall went home and i stayed in my closet, staring at the dress.

He gave me the fucking dress and not once tried to contact me.

I knew he was shy, but not that shy.

I wonder how he looks now.

Should i google him?