CH 7 - FALLING INTO THE SWIMMING POOL

To get to the medical area, you have to pass by the school's swimming practice area. On the way Fourth didn't pay attention and was kicked down, and none other than Gemini, was the one who kicked him down.

Gemini, after completing the medical examination, stood here waiting for Fourth. He had just heard that Phuwin had once again caused trouble with Pond. In fact, it was Pond who caused the trouble, and Phuwin was the one who rushed in to fight first. Who knows, his brother said, the more Phuwin doesn't listen to Pond, the more Gemini is free to bully Fourth, as if Fourth accepts for his brother.

Fourth was kicked in the back and fell into the swimming pool without having time to react. Because of his surprise, he shouted a little loudly, his body wobbled as he tried to put his feet on the pool floor. Fortunately, the water was only at chest level. Fourth stood up to escape the water and breathed a sigh of relief. He reached out and stroked his wet hair back. When he looked up, he saw Gemini. Indeed, only he dared. do that to me.

"Gemini, why did you push me down?"

Fourth raised his voice, looking at Gemini standing tall above

"I like it, what can you do to me?"

Gemini smiled, laughing and talking to him. Fourth waded into the water and wanted to get to shore, but in the end, he wouldn't let him go up even half a step. It's late autumn now, the cold air has begun to flood in, of course there won't be anyone coming to the swimming pool, because the water here is very cold, it's better to go home to take a bath than swim here. Fourth's entire body was submerged in the middle of the swimming pool. he trembled and raised his arms to hug himself. Sometimes he even ran his hands through his hair to wipe away the water from his face. Fourth is shivering, I can't handle the cold very well, now Gemini even deliberately pushed me down here, even blocking my way up, making me cry out loud.

"Gemini, let me up, it's cold down here"

Fourth said tremblingly, not because he was afraid of him, but because he was trembling because he was cold. He tried gritting his teeth to reduce the coldness, but why was Gemini still so indifferent and careless?

"You stand there, when your brother stops fighting with my brother, I'll let you up."

Gemini reached for his phone and looked at the screen. There has been no message from Pond, proving that side is still fighting. But what took his brother so long? An alpha like Phuwin is not Pond's opponent, just think about it Gemini can only think that it's probably because his brother wants to play with this alpha a little, his brother really likes pheromones that have a cool smell, giving So it's only natural that Phuwin would get into trouble by his brother.

Fourth stood in the cold water, ignoring what he said and stubbornly climbed up. Before he could even step a foot on shore, he was suppressed by his pheromones. Fourth pulled back, quickly covering his mouth and nose with his hand. Suddenly he released a very strong pheromone, which made my body suddenly become strange. Fourth was scared, the smell of this coffee was so strong, I couldn't smell it, but how could I get out of it? I sat down in the water, wanting to escape it for a few seconds, then stand up and inhale it.

Gemini looked at my stupid actions. He originally just wanted to control me and not let me go ashore, but he didn't think that his pheromones would make me react like that. Thinking back, what was that action of diving into the water? He wondered if he knew that if he tried to hold his breath when he went under the water, he would have to breathe air when he came up, and the air smelled of his pheromones, right? So stupid.

Gemini revokes his pheromones, When the phone dinged, he looked at Fourth who was unstable down there, secretly judging that the omega had no willpower, just inhaling some pheromones and that was it.

"I forgive you today"

Gemini said a word then turned around and left. Fourth then quickly climbed ashore, his body was cold, this was the first time Gemini treated him so harshly. Fourth trembled and hurriedly ran to the infirmary, lying that he slipped and fell into the pool. Fortunately, the infirmary was nearby, otherwise I don't know what I would have looked like. Fourth asked her for a blanket to temporarily wrap himselqf in. Fortunately, there was a dryer here. Fourth immediately borrowed it and ran to the bathroom to dry his clothes. It took a while to finish. When he came back, Fourth thanked the nurse, dozens and then returned.

Suddenly realizing that Phuwin had been texting and calling a lot since then, Fourth pursed his lips for a long time, then texted Phuwin again.

(I just finished the physical examination, only now I see your message)

(It's okay, go to the gate, I'll take you home)

Fourth quickly ran to the school gate and accidentally bumped into Gemini who was standing with Pond, he bowed his head and ran, until he sat in the car, not daring to look back at the other two people even for a moment.

"Fourth, why is your hair so wet?"

Fourth was startled and rubbed his head. He was so hasty that he forgot to dry his hair, so now his hair still has a few drops of water on it.

"I was doing a practical lesson just now, my hair was dry so I washed it a bit"

Fourth quickly found an excuse for himself, looking at Phuwin, only now did he fully pay attention to his brother's condition.

"Why did you put bandages on?"

Phuwin is now literally covered in bandages, some on his hands and wrists, and one right next to the corner of his mouth. Fourth also guessed who was responsible for this, but his brother had never been so seriously ill before. Looking at it now, he was no different from someone who specialized in fighting.

"Nothing, I just fought with the bastard."

"It's Pond, right? I heard that he often causes trouble these days with you"

"What can he do to me? Don't worry, if I am like this, he's no less serious."

Fourth didn't say anything more, was my brother lying, it doesn't look like he can beat Pond. Moreover, earlier I saw Pond standing with Gemini without even a single bandage on.

"How was the examination today?"

Phuwin was driving and changed the subject

"It's nothing special, but the doctor told me to be careful because I might differentiate my scent, and my hidden glands are almost normal."

Phuwin was also surprised when he heard what Fourth said. There were two feelings of joy and worry in his heart. He was happy because Fourth could also have pheromones, and Fourth's pheromones were probably sweet. They looked adorable, but I'm worried because if Fourth has pheromones, wouldn't he start to be able to attract alphas? Damn, it's really dangerous. Phuwin doesn't object to Fourth looking for an alpha, after all he's grown up, but right now he's just afraid that Fourth will run into someone worthless, or be in danger of accidentally stimulating the alpha to rush in

"Remember to bring medicine with you. If you detect pheromones, you must notify me immediately."

Phuwin advised, Fourth obediently nodded, the two then returned home...