CH 48 - FINDING NANON

Pond put Phuwin down on a rocky shore, he then took off his jacket because of the heat. Joong and Ohm went to ask a few families living here, now only he and he were left.

Phuwin quietly watched him take off his shirt, reaching out to wipe the sweat from his forehead

"Pond, come here"

He heard his call and turned around confused, why are you so strange today, where has your sharp voice gone? But he still liked that tone, slowly walking closer to him to see what he wanted

"Sit down"

Phuwin moved to the side, not giving him a rocky shore. Pond looked at him thoughtfully and confused, but still chose to sit down with him. The two were silent, no one said a word to each other. After a moment of silence, Phuwin slowly stood up

"Where are you going?"

"I want to find Nanon"

Phuwin answered honestly, still stubbornly standing up despite the sharp pain in one leg. His body lost balance and was caught by him. Pond looked around for a long time. Where did Joong and Ohm go for so long? The person in his arms was still trying to walk.

"Hold still, do you want to walk with your legs like this?"

He scolded him again, I don't know how many times he scolded him today, Phuwin had to stand still as he said, then felt his body being lifted up. Suddenly looking at him, Phuwin had to put his arms around his neck for fear of falling

"What are you doing, Pond?"

"Don't mess around, I'll carry you to find a place to heal."

Pond knows that talking to a stubborn Phuwin like this is to either force or speak gently, but he often uses the first method, because it's easy and suits his nature, but now he thinks he should use it. Second way, the little cat in his arms was really quiet, his hand was still tightly around his neck.

Joong walked from afar and hurriedly called out their names. He and Ohm had just gone to the area where people lived first. After asking around for a while, they learned that an omega had just arrived not long ago, a close friend of Master Tian on the mountain. just like that Joong and Ohm were given directions straight to Tian's house.

Knocking on the door for a while, the person who opened the door was a mature man, his face had a mature and serious look, he could tell that he was an alpha, later he found out that he was the captain of this small village, and also the husband of teacher Tian. - Phupha

Ohm didn't need to wait to immediately ask about Nanon. As soon as he heard this, Phupha turned to look inside, Nanon was sitting warming himself and chatting with Tian. Ohm looked inside, seeing that figure, his heart suddenly felt strange.

Waiting until Phupha called Nanon out, he was confused and didn't understand who was looking for him at this hour, don't tell him it was Phuwin, if so, it would be really sorry for Phuwin. Looking outside, Nanon was momentarily stunned to see Ohm, the person with whom he had been entangled that night. His body unconsciously retreated. He backed away as if afraid. What did he come for, if he knew about this pregnancy? exists, will he force me to destroy it? I ran all the way up here just to give birth to this child. Did he come all the way up here to take it away from me?

Ohm saw everything, he saw Nanon's expression as if he was afraid of harming him, the more he stepped forward, the more Nanon retreated. Having no choice, he just stood still and said one sentence

"Nanon, don't be afraid, I'll take responsibility, can we talk?"

In the end, I don't know how Ohm coaxed Nanon, but he was willing to talk to him privately. The weather at night became cold, Nanon said he needed to go back to the house where he used to live while he was here, he took off his shirt and put it on for him, then All at once, he picked up Nanon and walked home.