CH 67 - EXPOSING

The room where Joong sat had been silent for thirty minutes, with each minute that passed, everyone must have calmly watched Pond's junior kick Topher. He doesn't specialize in fighting, but with Pond's people here, perhaps that's easier to solve. Being friends with the school boss is the first benefit.

Now that Topher had the tape removed from his mouth, he looked up at Joong and said

"Joong Archen, what are you going to do?"

Topher asked, he was suddenly arrested here. When he learned that the people who arrested him were Joong's members, he was very surprised.

"Let you receive the retribution you have created"

Joong spoke calmly, his cold eyes looking at Topher who was struggling on the floor.

"You think you're easy? Haha"

Topher burst into a strange smile, thinking that Joong had no proof of what he had done

"Wait, you'll see"

As soon as the sentence ended, there was a long knock on the door. He waved for his junior to open the door, and a figure immediately appeared behind the door.

"Joong, I didn't think you would proactively ask me out."

Gaelic walked in from outside the door. When he saw him, he quickly smiled, until he saw Topher lying on the floor with his cold expression, did his steps stop.

"Joong, who...who is that?"

Pretending to be innocent and not knowing who the person in front of him was, Gaelic asked Joong about Topher. Topher finished listening, his eyes sparkled with surprise, yet he dared not recognize the acquaintance

"Gaelic, what are you talking about? Come and save me."

Topher shouted, but Gaelic kept his expression of ignorance

"Who are you, how do you know my name?"

Joong sat silently watching a funny show, watching two people act out their own tasteless drama

"Gaelic, remember this room?"

Joong stood up, spoke a sentence, he stood looking at Gaelic questioning. Gaelic looked around, his face began to shine with fear

"Joong, what do you mean, I don't understand?"

It was still that pretense, but the response was Joong's mocking smile. He raised his hand to squeeze her cheek

"You're still pretending? You're the one who knows best what happened in this room two years ago, right?"

His voice filled with coldness completely penetrated Gaelic's psychology. His body trembled and he pretended to shake his head, but Joong slapped him harshly.

"Before, I thought you were my best friend, but now you're not."

Joong turned his back, letting Gaelic grab his arm and hold him back. He walked to the edge of the table and turned on a video file. On the screen, after Topher pulled Dunk inside, Gaelic came through the door from the other room connecting the other room, cruelly holding Dunk's phone and texting. He already knew who sent that message. Gaelic waved and left immediately, through the door in the other room, down the elevator to a room downstairs. Up here, Topher was doing all kinds of tricks, but he didn't do anything to Dunk, because what he was interested in was the omega. Topher immediately left the room to answer a phone call.